BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

With 86% cacao, this luxuriously deep Intense Dark Chocolate delivers the ultimate chocolate intensity. Its full-bodied flavor is accompanied by hints of dark cherries and dried plums. A chocolate bar for the bold, Midnight Reveries dark magic is perfect for sharing with those who love dark chocolate with the same deep passion you do.

Jill R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I have always been a dark chocolate person, milk chocolate just doesn't do it for me! This dark chocolate is nothing less than perfect it's smooth with just a slight bit of that tang, simply amazing l!
Samantha S.
Williamsville , NY
I buy this as my "healthy" after dinner snack. Apparently, small amounts of dark chocolate are heart healthy, and I'm not one to argue. The higher the percentage, the more bitter the taste. This is definitely not for someone who loves sugary chocolate, but if you prefer a rich, bold cacao taste, and find a lot of chocolate too sweet, you might love this. If you are a black coffee drinker, this is probably for you.
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
Even though it's a little pricey, I'm officially addicted to this. Super dark chocolate boosts your circulation, the levels of oxygen going to your brain, and your mental acuity. It improves cardiovascular health, and five grams a day are believed to preserve muscle mass, even when you don't have the time to work out consistently. I like the Ghirardelli brand because it has a smooth, authentic taste, and it's pleasantly but not overly rich. I eat some of this almost every day, especially when I need a mental boost. It helps keep me at my best.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bought these to snack on at work. I have a very strong sweet tooth and these did not cut it for me. They are slightly bitter, whereas I like my chocolate to be more sweet. However they were not terrible and I did finish the bag 😉. I prefer the Twilight Delight squares better.
Carrie W.
These are my absolute favorite dark chocolate squares! I keep them in my freezer for an after work pick me up or night cap! I also love the dark chocolate sea salt ones! The two of them have just the right about of cacao bite and sweetness :)
Andrea L.
Hialeah, FL
I always thought that dark chocolate was only for older people. I assumed that only an older, wiser, more sophisticated version of myself could truly like dark chocolate. I'm older, but not much wiser or more sophisticated and I love THIS dark chocolate. Emphasis on this.
Stephanie J.
This is my absolute favorite chocolate brand in general. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate but I love melting this to dip berries! Just break into a few squares, add into a mug with a tbsp of milk, and microwave. Perfect, rich chocolate sauce in under 2 minutes. Ghirardelli delivers a perfect product, every time!
Megan S.
I bought this chocolate bar without reading the label. Upon taking a bite I discovered that it was the 86% cocao and was much to butter or my tastes. I did, however hold on tour for baking purposes, where it can in handy.
Sara S.
Foothill Rnch, CA
One either loves dark chocolate or hates it! If you are like me and like dark chocolate this is a great pick. It is definitely an acquired taste, but if you are a chocolate lover like me then you must try this!
Jacklyn B.
Lakewood, CO
Ghirardelli chocolate is the good chocolate you can get without breaking your bank. I love these chocolate squares and 86% is definitely enough to get the nice cacao flavor but with a smooth creamy touch.