Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water

by Ghirardelli

#16 in Cocoa

Descriptions:

Stir up some instant decadence with this velvety-smooth Hot Cocoa and savor the rich chocolate taste you expect from Ghirardelli. This harmonious blend brings together quality ingredients, including premium cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water 2 lb.

I was wondering if this one is good? I've had a few of the other ones and they were ok. This one has chocolate chips in it though so that's why I was wondering if it was better.
I usually drink Swiss Miss hot chocolate, does anyone think this brand is better?
I was told Ghiradelli hot chocolate does not contain milk. Is this true?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water!
How would you rate this product?
Mt Washington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ghirardelli makes the best chocolates so there should be no doubt that they make the best hot chocolate. It has such a rich and creamy taste and every sip is chocolate. I would definitely buy these again.
Buena Vista, PA
I love hot cocoa. This one is rich and delicious and I love the chocolate chips. I bought this because I got hot cocoa at Starbucks one time and my friend had me put java chips in it and it was awesome. I really like this product as well.
Reedley, CA
I so love the taste of ghirardeli hot chocolate cocoa it is a great value you get way more for your money I really love the exquisite taste it's chocolatey heaven I would so recommend it to everyone it's addicting
Waterloo, IA
Delicious. Very rich. Perfect for a cold winter night snuggled up by the fire or on the sofa watching a movie. It's a tad expensive but it's worth it. It also tastes wonderful mixed with an adult beverage for a fun holiday party ideas!
Fullerton, CA
I had never had hot chocolate with chocolate chips in it but I have become a huge fan, and you can never go wrong with Ghirardelli. Although it is on the pricier side, the quality is amazing and I've gotten my whole family hooked!
Hickory, NC
Rich and decadent, an excellent price, and perfect for winter mornings or evenings. Easy to find in stores, it's a little luxury to help you through the day. While it's more expensive than traditional brands, the flavor is worth it.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum I love Ghirardelli chocolate products taste amazing and it's smooth and delicious great high quality item for a fair price so worth it for this decadent soft amazing treat,highly recommend.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
This was given to us as a gift and it was truly decadent and scrumptious! The packaging is beautiful, the taste is exquisite, and I would definitely purchase this for myself in the future! If you love chocolate...you will LOVE this hot cocoa from Ghirardelli!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Washington, DC
Growing up in California one of my first memories was visiting the Ghirardelli factory and cafe in San Francisco. I relive these moments with every cup of Ghirardelli I can consume, it's the only hot coco one should try!!
Organic
Rowland Hghts, CA
Omg this is just the best ever! So chocolate goodness I so love it! My entire family loves it! Is the bet in the market it's quite pricey but worth every penny when I have money to splurge would recommend to anyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...