Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water

by Ghirardelli

#16 in Cocoa

Descriptions:

Stir up some instant decadence with this velvety-smooth Hot Cocoa and savor the rich chocolate taste you expect from Ghirardelli. This harmonious blend brings together quality ingredients, including premium cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water 2 lb.

I was wondering if this one is good? I've had a few of the other ones and they were ok. This one has chocolate chips in it though so that's why I was wondering if it was better.
I usually drink Swiss Miss hot chocolate, does anyone think this brand is better?
I was told Ghiradelli hot chocolate does not contain milk. Is this true?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water!
How would you rate this product?
Delicious. Very rich. Perfect for a cold winter night snuggled up by the fire or on the sofa watching a movie. It's a tad expensive but it's worth it. It also tastes wonderful mixed with an adult beverage for a fun holiday party ideas! Super rich in flavor. It's my favorite kind of hot chocolate and I like to drink it after a long day to wind myself down.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Banning, CA
This is my favorite hot chocolate ever. I definitely recommend this amazing product. I promise you will love it. It's my go to product for cold days in need of something warm and delicious.
Organic
Sewanee, TN
This is for the extreme chocolate lovers! It's super rich and not for the faint of heart! This isn't my favorite brand, but I love it when I have nothing else!
Shawnee, KS
Just recently bought this and they have to be by far the best hot chocolate ever! It is so creamy and so delicious! Really recommend it but it is a bit pricey.
Chase City, VA
Was not a fan of this hot cocoa. It was bland & no taste. I had to add extra sugar & milk for more flavor. It's not expensive but I will not be buying again
No Special Diet
Pima, Ariizona
This has always been a special treat for me. My mom used to buy it for herself and share with us kids on special occasions. Now I do the same with my family.
North Port, FL
Love this because of the actual chips in the mix. Really brings the chocolate flavor out, I always make mine with milk so it adds to the creaminess as well.
Holly Springs, NC
I got these thinking they would be amazing. But it seems like all it has going for it is the Ghirardelli name. Not that rich in flavor and just average taste
No Special Diet
Staten Island, NY
I love the taste of Ghirardelli chocolate and their hot cocoa with chocolate chips are awesome! This is my go to treat all winter and tastes rich and creamy!
Fleming Island, FL
One of the best hot chocolates I have tried! It tastes wonderful. I love Ghirardelli chocolates and this didn't disappoint. It is a little expensive though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...