Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water

by Ghirardelli

#16 in Cocoa

Descriptions:

Stir up some instant decadence with this velvety-smooth Hot Cocoa and savor the rich chocolate taste you expect from Ghirardelli. This harmonious blend brings together quality ingredients, including premium cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water 2 lb.

I was wondering if this one is good? I've had a few of the other ones and they were ok. This one has chocolate chips in it though so that's why I was wondering if it was better.
I usually drink Swiss Miss hot chocolate, does anyone think this brand is better?
I was told Ghiradelli hot chocolate does not contain milk. Is this true?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water!
How would you rate this product?
Oldsmar, FL
Hands down the best hot chocolate I've had in a long time! the flavor is absolutely delicious - so incredibly rich! The packaging is nice but can get everywhere if you're not careful while opening it.
No Special Diet
This is decadent and delicious! Love to cozy up by the fire and enjoy a mug of this. It is easy to make and full of flavor! I wish they would come out with a dark chocolate version!! This is definitely my go to.. I think everyone would love it! It is amazing!
Organic, Paleo
York, PA
Ghirardelli is such an amazing chocolate company and it's even better when its warm and with marshmallows. This is a great got chocolate that anyone should try if they enjoy chocolate and who doesn't enjoy that?!
Dover, NH
What could be better than Ghirardelli chocolate? Ghirardelli chocolate hot cocoa! This was amazing, and I'm a die-hard Starbucks hot cocoa lover. But this one has for sure taken the number one place in my heart. It's rich and delicious and exactly what someone wants after being out in the cold.
S San Fran, CA
The best! Taste rich yet not overwhelmingly sweet. The perfect cup of hot cocoa at home. Dissolves quick and pretty affordable too. I like the tin packaging over the packers that hot cocoa is usually in.
I will never say no to chocolate. I'll probably die eating chocolate but then again too much is not too healthy, omg I will love to eat a chocolate right now but I'm so lazy to get up and I may stay up all night after eating a piece of damn chocolate lol especially white chocolate.
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Grand Terrace, CA
Ghiradelli takes the cake in the hot chocolate contest - it by far has the richest depth of chocolate flavor. I liked that they added an extra chocolatey touch with the added chocolate chips. They are more expensive than your average budget brands, but well worth the investment. I will always buy this brand when it is available.
South Boston, MA
I love this brand of hot chocolate and specifically this type. The chocolate chips add even more chocolate and it makes the taste great. It definitely meets my expectations every time and it's very affordable for the taste. I will definitely buy this again.
This chocolate isn't too much like it doesn't overwhelm you with the taste of chocolate it's the perfect amount. It is a little on the expensive side but it's really good!
No Special Diet
Valley Vlg, CA
My other favorite. Although I really love the hazelnut flavor in the other one, but this is good for classic flavor. Excellent value and perfect flavor for a cup of hot chocolate. I would buy the other flavor over this one though.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...