Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water

by Ghirardelli

#13 in Cocoa

Descriptions:

Stir up some instant decadence with this velvety-smooth Hot Cocoa and savor the rich chocolate taste you expect from Ghirardelli. This harmonious blend brings together quality ingredients, including premium cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water 2 lb.

I was wondering if this one is good? I've had a few of the other ones and they were ok. This one has chocolate chips in it though so that's why I was wondering if it was better.
I usually drink Swiss Miss hot chocolate, does anyone think this brand is better?
I was told Ghiradelli hot chocolate does not contain milk. Is this true?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water!
How would you rate this product?
Avon, IN
Ghirardelli makes the best hot chocolate. The chocolate chips makes it even better. We love this in the winter!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Literally the perfect cup of hot chocolate. Ghirardelli is known for their chocolate and they don't disappoint!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Chocolate and love Ghiradrelli. There products are amazing never had any products my family lvoes them too
Nolensville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love hot cocoa and this brand is a high end version made from the best chocolate. I’d definitely recommend.
No Special Diet
This is awesome. If you love rich chocolate!! This is the top notch of hot coca!! I could drink it everyday!!
Stafford, VA
SOOOOOO Good!!!! I LOVE this hot chocolate, it is rich and flavorful! I will never go back to swiss!! MY fav!
Mountain View, CA
Ghirardelli hot chocolate is wonderful ! It is very rich and delicious. It is easy to make, anyone can do it.
This is one of the best hot chocolate mixes out there. Most taste watery but this one is very rich and creamy
West Hempstead, NY
I tried Ghirardelli® Chocolate Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips 8-1 oz. Packets and its incredible delicious !
Dundalk, MD
this drink is amazing and deliouse and i enjoy it aot and so do many others i know like my friends and family
Ask a question to the Influenster community...