Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Stir up some instant decadence with this velvety-smooth Hot Cocoa and savor the rich chocolate taste you expect from Ghirardelli. This harmonious blend brings together quality ingredients, including premium cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water 2 lb.

I was wondering if this one is good? I've had a few of the other ones and they were ok. This one has chocolate chips in it though so that's why I was wondering if it was better.
I usually drink Swiss Miss hot chocolate, does anyone think this brand is better?
I was told Ghiradelli hot chocolate does not contain milk. Is this true?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water!
How would you rate this product?
Stamford , CT
This is actually such an elegant hot Chocolate. It tastes so rich and is dare i say better than Swiss miss. It comes in such cute packaging and is the perfect balance of chocolate to chocolate chips. All you need to add is marshmallows
Paleo, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Newport Beach , CA
Absolutely friggin delicious. I make mine with milk. It’s smooth and creamy, and not too “sophisticated” in taste - that is, it has the classic taste of milk chocolate with a bit of sugar and vanilla. The nutritional share not terrible on it (although with milk and marshmallows you are definitely getting into dessert or light meal territory, so keep that in mind)!
Organic, No Special Diet
East Hartford, CT
Great sub for all the bad days I wa t to eat a whole cake or even when its shark week and I need a little pick me up. I can easily sub coffee for this yummy cocoa any day of the week. The low caffeine content keeps the headaches away but it never gives jitters.
Kentwood, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very rich and smooth. Its expensive but makes great gifts. It takes like real chocolate no fake ingredients. I am a celiac person and find gf chocolates. Love how each chocolate is wrapped in a beautiful wrapper.
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Huntsville, AL
I love hot cocoa in the winter months and this brand is soo good, it has that rich chocolate taste and warms you up all at one time. Trust me if you try it you will get addicted to that sweet chocolate taste too.
No Special Diet
Slatington, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Fantastic hot chocolate! For a milk chocolate, it's very rich. I guess that's because of the tiny chocolate chips. I've actually realized that's it's less calories than the Swiss Dark Chocolate cocoa. I drink mine with soy milk, because regular milk clogs my pores. It turned out just fine with the soy. Will definitely purchase this again.
Organic, No Special Diet
Wichita, KS
So, I usually add chocolate chips to my Hot Cocoa anyways so the fact that it comes with it is an instant plus. I love this brand I am a super rich chocolate lover and I think they just get everything chocolate - right. Amazing, they are of course more expensive than other brands but come one - you can taste the difference. It's worth it!
Dairy Free
El paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water uploaded by Katherine V.
Quality that you can taste. The most delicious instant hot chocolate I have every tasted. Rich and creamy. It was easy to make and even easier to drink. Would be great cold as well. Chocolate you could see.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
This product is so rich and delicious. It has the same great quality as their chocolate products. The added chocolate chips give an even richer and milky taste. It is pricy but I love it for a special treat. I would recommend this product to those that love rich hot chocolate with lots of flavor.
Aurora , IL
This stuff is amazing! And it's super rich and almost creamy. I met all my expectations. I would definitely recommend this for the chocolate lover and it's worth what you pay for it. Overall it's something I would recommend.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...