Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water

by Ghirardelli

#16 in Cocoa

Descriptions:

Stir up some instant decadence with this velvety-smooth Hot Cocoa and savor the rich chocolate taste you expect from Ghirardelli. This harmonious blend brings together quality ingredients, including premium cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water 2 lb.

I was wondering if this one is good? I've had a few of the other ones and they were ok. This one has chocolate chips in it though so that's why I was wondering if it was better.
I usually drink Swiss Miss hot chocolate, does anyone think this brand is better?
I was told Ghiradelli hot chocolate does not contain milk. Is this true?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water!
How would you rate this product?
It is the only one that is tried, I like because it is of obvious chocolate, but that combination with the candy is so divine
Melissa, TX
Yummy and great for price. My go to hot chocolate for the colder seasons, or even when it's hot out! Easy to make as well.
Hot chocolate is my favorite winter drink and Ghirardelli is one of the best powered ones I've tried. Nice and chocolatey!
Nut Free
Salem, OR
AMAZING. definitely make with hot milk that has been slow steamed. the little chocolate chips make it that much better too.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a chocolate satisfying drink great for those cold night or anytime the whole family will enjoy this chocolate drink
Seasid3
Anything with chocolate it's mine it has my name on it I just had some right now so yess it's mine I sounds crazy I know
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Akron, OH
So rich and creamy! Definitely more decadent of a hot chocolate, but perfect to warm you up and satisfy your sweet tooth!
Wahiawa, HI
again doesn't compare to swiss miss in my home. its too rich and deep for me. if you like that flavor its totally for you
West Orange, NJ
So rich, delicious, creamy, flavorful. Great for a cold winter day along with some marshmallows. So good husky reccomebd.
Bellingham, WA
yumy umyu myumyum yumyumyu myumyumyu yumyumylasjf zisfjl asg hfhd ffl jumyumyu ymyumymy umyuymuy mymyuyymy myuymuy umyumy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...