Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water uploaded by Katherine V.Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water uploaded by Arielle B.

BY GHIRARDELLI #36 in Cocoa

Descriptions:

Stir up some instant decadence with this velvety-smooth Hot Cocoa and savor the rich chocolate taste you expect from Ghirardelli. This harmonious blend brings together quality ingredients, including premium cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Chips Pouch Just Add Water 2 lb.

• I was wondering if this one is good? I've had a few of th...2 Answers
  • I usually drink Swiss Miss hot chocolate, does anyone thi...1 Answers
  • I was told Ghiradelli hot chocolate does not contain milk...1 Answers
Krissy F.
Allentown , PA
I received this in a gift basket and was so excited to try it as I love their candy, I was very disappointed! It tasted like burnt chocolate to me and left a bad taste in my mouth. I would not purchase this myself!
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Fantastic hot chocolate! For a milk chocolate, it's very rich. I guess that's because of the tiny chocolate chips. I've actually realized that's it's less calories than the Swiss Dark Chocolate cocoa. I drink mine with soy milk, because regular milk clogs my pores. It turned out just fine with the soy. Will definitely purchase this again.
Alicia D.
Wichita, KS
So, I usually add chocolate chips to my Hot Cocoa anyways so the fact that it comes with it is an instant plus. I love this brand I am a super rich chocolate lover and I think they just get everything chocolate - right. Amazing, they are of course more expensive than other brands but come one - you can taste the difference. It's worth it!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Quality that you can taste. The most delicious instant hot chocolate I have every tasted. Rich and creamy. It was easy to make and even easier to drink. Would be great cold as well. Chocolate you could see.
Ashley J.
This product is so rich and delicious. It has the same great quality as their chocolate products. The added chocolate chips give an even richer and milky taste. It is pricy but I love it for a special treat. I would recommend this product to those that love rich hot chocolate with lots of flavor.
Breyana F.
Chicago
This stuff is amazing! And it's super rich and almost creamy. I met all my expectations. I would definitely recommend this for the chocolate lover and it's worth what you pay for it. Overall it's something I would recommend.
Emma H.
Very yummy!!!!! These are really good fir baking sweets and awesome for cookies!! The packaging is nice and they are definitely a hood value! But they can be a bit pricey in the store. The quality is definitely better than the leading brands of chocolate chips!
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I really like this product because I feel that it is more of a milk chocolate flavor rather than a dark chocolate flavor. You can get this product for very good price. I would definitely buy it again. One tip that I could say is they could add something on the box that says how you could use this product in another way
gabriella p.
Lilburn, GA
Love their rich chocolaty flavors. Its even better there is real chocolate chips in it! i love using Ghirardelli chocolate products when backing or simply enjoying a cup of warm chocolaty rich hot coco with my daughter. Flavors are amazing!
Lauren B.
Huffman, TX
The chocolate chips are a bit different and the taste is very rich, nothing like what you can get in the stores but is it ever? Boxed hot chocolate always tends to taste the same if you only follow the directions rather than add your own flair to it.
Christina S.
Cedar Hill, TX
I was wondering if this one is good? I've had a few of the other ones and they were ok. This one has chocolate chips in it though so that's why I was wondering if it was better.
Amy R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do the chocolate chips melt easily into the hot cocoa? I've never seen a product like this before. Used to hot cocoa mixes with marshmallows not chocolate chips. Could be good!
Alyssa S.
I was told Ghiradelli hot chocolate does not contain milk. Is this true?
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
I usually drink Swiss Miss hot chocolate, does anyone think this brand is better?