BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli hot chocolate mix packets, Double Chocolate (pack of two) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Johanna A.
Orlando, FL
Best hot chocolate you can get at the supermarket. I love drinking this during the winter. It thick and chocolatey and perfectly balanced, not too sweet. I like to top it off with whip cream. I have recommended this hot chocolate to many people to try.
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
I mean, I probably put in ten more scoops than necessary but that's cause I love chocolate and this brand. I'd just suggest buy anything that has this logo on it cause it's destined to be good.
Kristy B.
Schenectady
This is practically the only hot chocolate mix I use or drink. I use it in my coffee every day. And when it is cold I have this as a treat. And reminds my of my trip to San Francisco.
Adison S.
Sikeston, MO
I'm pretty sure this is the best hot chocolate mix out there. It doesn't come in a presized packet, so you can add as much mix as you feel necessary for your chocolatey pleasure.
Allison F.
Edgewood, WA
Ghirardelli hot chocolate is so deliciously thick and so chocolatey that every night in the winter if I didn't have to worry about my figure, would drink it every night!