BY GHIRARDELLI #86 in Cocoa

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor of Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa starts with cocoa from the finest cocoa beans. We then blend just the right amount of sugar, real vanilla and add real chocolate for a rich, perfectly balanced chocolate taste. Stir up some decadence with this velvety-smooth Hot Cocoa and savor the chocolate intensity you expect from Ghirardelli. Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa: 9 servings (10.5 oz.) per pouch.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Dallas, GA
If I could rate this more than 10 stars I would . Its the only hot cocoa I use beside an organic mushroom hot cocoa mix. Its so good you dont even have to add milk to it. Its very rich and hits the spot when you need chocolate and dont want all the calories from a chocolate bar .
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Yummm! I'm big into Hot Chocolate and this chocolate is one of my many favorites. Incredible flavor and great value. It is in fact pricey. My Family loves it! Awesome value and I will continue to buy this.
Vixie R.
Smyrna, GA
This is the absolute richest drinking chocolate I have ever had in a packet. It’s incredible and so smooth. Be warned though...it it incredibly rich so be prepared! So worth the extra money!
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
I mean, I probably put in ten more scoops than necessary but that's cause I love chocolate and this brand. I'd just suggest buy anything that has this logo on it cause it's destined to be good.
Kristy B.
Schenectady
This is practically the only hot chocolate mix I use or drink. I use it in my coffee every day. And when it is cold I have this as a treat. And reminds my of my trip to San Francisco.
Adison S.
Sikeston, MO
I'm pretty sure this is the best hot chocolate mix out there. It doesn't come in a presized packet, so you can add as much mix as you feel necessary for your chocolatey pleasure.
Allison F.
Edgewood, WA
Ghirardelli hot chocolate is so deliciously thick and so chocolatey that every night in the winter if I didn't have to worry about my figure, would drink it every night!
raymes g.
OMG!!! We had this hot cocoa during the holidays & it was amazing. It was so tasty, the chocolate taste was just wonderful. Will definitely by this again this winter.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
These are so much more chocolately and rich than other hot chocolate brands! It tastes like a gourmet cup or hot chocolate that you can truly indulge in. Yes, they're more expensive than other brands of packaged hot chocolate, but these really do taste better.
Johanna A.
Orlando, FL
Best hot chocolate you can get at the supermarket. I love drinking this during the winter. It thick and chocolatey and perfectly balanced, not too sweet. I like to top it off with whip cream. I have recommended this hot chocolate to many people to try.