Megan O.
Megan O.
China Grove, NC

I'm trying to decide which to buy: peppermint bark or caramel? I do like andes mints if they're similar at all and I also like things like treasures with chocolate and caramel.
Ronald p.
Ronald p.
Feb. 7, 2016, 8:04 p.m.
Buy both one at a time try them all once a month treat yourself to new things
Tia F.
Tia F.
Oct. 24, 2015, 10:06 p.m.
I would get both but peppermint if you HAVE TO choose
mileena s.
mileena s.
Oct. 21, 2014, 4:25 a.m.
I'd say get both! but if its for the holidays then definitely the peppermint bark!
Priya P.
Priya P.
Aug. 4, 2014, 8 p.m.
I love love love the peppermint ones!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Feb. 15, 2014, 3:33 p.m.
They're not similar to Andes mints because peppermint has a different flavor than regular mint. They taste like white chocolate with candy cane bits, so if you like candy canes I would say go for it!
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
April 16, 2013, 12:17 p.m.
Hands down CARAMEL!
Heather B.
Heather B.
March 6, 2013, 6:18 p.m.
I honestly think that at some point you should try both! The peppermint bark is great for the holidays and it's super delicious, but when it's not the holidays, I always go for the caramel, it's SO creamy in the chocolate square!
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Feb. 25, 2013, 10:23 a.m.
I love peppermint candies and chocolate usually, but I absolutely HATE Ghirardelli peppermint bark.I definitely prefer the caramel squares. They are fantastic.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Feb. 9, 2013, 9:35 a.m.
Peppermint bark is a layer of white chocolate peppermint over a milk chocolate, so it doesn't have a mint filling. If you prefer fillings get the caramel. Both are yummy!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 3, 2013, 9:50 a.m.
Peppermint bark is my favorite! Go with that!

Join Now