Ghirardelli  Holiday Squares
By Ghirardelli
Megan O.
China Grove , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm trying to decide which to buy: peppermint bark or caramel? I do like andes mints if they're similar at all and I also like things like treasures with chocolate and caramel.
Ronald p.
Ronald p.
Vallejo , CA
1 year, 9 months ago
Buy both one at a time try them all once a month treat yourself to new things
Tia F.
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
2 years ago
I would get both but peppermint if you HAVE TO choose
mileena s.
mileena s.
Modesto, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
I'd say get both! but if its for the holidays then definitely the peppermint bark!
Priya P.
Priya P.
3 years, 3 months ago
I love love love the peppermint ones!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Mineola, NY
3 years, 9 months ago
They're not similar to Andes mints because peppermint has a different flavor than regular mint. They taste like white chocolate with candy cane bits, so if you like candy canes I would say go for it!
Kristina H.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Brandon, MS
4 years, 8 months ago
I honestly think that at some point you should try both! The peppermint bark is great for the holidays and it's super delicious, but when it's not the holidays, I always go for the caramel, it's SO creamy in the chocolate square!
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
4 years, 8 months ago
I love peppermint candies and chocolate usually, but I absolutely HATE Ghirardelli peppermint bark.I definitely prefer the caramel squares. They are fantastic.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
4 years, 9 months ago
Peppermint bark is a layer of white chocolate peppermint over a milk chocolate, so it doesn't have a mint filling. If you prefer fillings get the caramel. Both are yummy!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 10 months ago
Peppermint bark is my favorite! Go with that!