Ghirardelli  Holiday Squares

BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli  Holiday Squares
Ghirardelli Holiday Squares
Buy on Walmart
  • "I always buy a ton of peppermint bark and eggnog flavor just before the holidays end, that way I have enough to get me through the rest of the year!" in 47 reviews
  • "Ilove Ghirardelli the dark chocolate is so rich and creamy,the peppermint bark is addcitve, and so is the rich dark chocolate raspberry mmmm!" in 13 reviews
  • "Nothing better to look forward to during the holiday season than Ghirandelli's holiday squares with so many different flavors there's no way to go wrong" in 8 reviews
  • "I give people chocolate as stocking stuffers and last year I gave these out and EVERYONE just love the Ghirardelli squares." in 6 reviews
  • "I always look forward to the holidays, when this product comes out I always know that the Holidays are close." in 5 reviews
Ashley H.
Jefferson, IA
These are amazing not only because they are amazing to eat but in this cute little box I can just give them for a quick gift to either my kiddos teachers or those quick last minute I can't believe I forgot to grab a present for them, or the I didn't know they were coming to Christmas and its makes me look like I have it all together, plus the box makes it easy for me to grab and take me with to nibble on during the day!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love the holiday squares especially the peppermint bark ones. They are pricey but it's premium chocolate. I buy these from target or the actual store. Great value for the price. These are better than even Hershey's and I'm going to buy them again. You can also get these on sale from even at target at after Christmas sales or even Walgreens.
These are individually wrapped little gifts of creamy or dark chocolate.
Katie K.
Bloomsburg, Pa
There's nothing like giving the gift of chocolate for the holidays! Who doesn't like getting gifts they'll actually use (or eat)? I love the various holiday flavors like peppermint and or spearmint! It's smooth to eat and you'll want to buy some for yourself as well! And it comes in a p lags you'll want to show off and not hide behind wrapping paper!
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my go to during the holiday for gifts!!!! Who doesn't love to receive an assortment of delicious chocolate!? You can never go wrong with these because they have all the different flavors. I always stock up on peppermint bark though. But these are the best gifts I can give to people that we are visiting or just friends!!!
BettyLina T.
These are amazing! They have a great assortment. They can be a bit pricey for a large bag but they are perfect for creating your own gift baskets for Christmas. The chocolates are delicious. I am usually not a fan of peppermint but the peppermint bark ones are not over powering and have a great taste as well as the rest of them,
Ericia W.
Wayne, MI
I absolutely LOVE these chocolates. My favorite kind are the caramel ones. My son loves them probably just as much if not more than I do. I get them from our local walmart a couple times a month. I like it because its not as sweet as hershey. It tastes like an expensive chocolate but its not. I will definitely buy it again.
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
Ghirardelli chocolate squares have amazing and cute packaging to fit every season. I like that these chocolates are prepackaged so that you can have a little and then save the rest for later or to share. I also like using their squares to decorate chocolate bowls around the house for treats for guests or myself.
Michael P.
This product is perfect for those who have a sweet tooth and who love sweets! They are definitely a need! Price is affordable and will keep you coming back for more. I would recommend this to my friends and family because I know they would like it! Time to go to the dentist :D Happy Holidays!
Allison F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I will never pass up on the Christmas Ghirardelli chocolate! The peppermint is my favorite chocolate of all time and I always have to stock up for the year. The rest of the flavor a are amazing too! I love the small sizes as they keep me from eating an entire huge candy bar in one sitting.
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
Ghirardelli chocolates are SO good! I buy them as an add-on gift for friends and family every year and also buy some of the holiday flavors for myself, especially peppermint! They have a lot of flavor and are always on sale during the holidays for cheaper than the rest of the year.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What is your favorite holiday square?
Jamie A.
Has anyone ever had these?!
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Is good?
Angeline L.
Portland, ME
What is your favorite flavor?
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
Which Ghirardelli Square is your favorite? I love the peppermint bark!