BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Angely P.
Las Vegas, NV
So delicious! the sea salt is unexpected but it really works well with the other flavors.
Dana N.
Lake City, FL
Loved opening my voxbox to find some Ghirardelli chocolate. It was very creamy similar to European chocolate. I was a little disappointed with the lack of salt in the product though. I think it would have been heavenly with bigger pieces of sea salt throughout the bar. Still delicious though.
Selena O.
Modesto, CA
This is really great, I love the balance of sweet and salty.
Megan G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I came across this delicious little treat when my best friend's mother brought them into our office and let us try them. As soon as we bit into them it was like heaven in our mouths. I know the feeling was mutual because as soon as we tasted the amazing chocolate caramel sweet and salty mix we both looked at each other in utter disbelief. Of course Ghirardelli always has amazing products but this one inparticular was just mind blowing. This offered the ultimate mini get away that we needed!
Jennifer J.
Abilene, TX
Um all I have to say is YUM!! Can not even describe how yummy this is. Go get some now :)
Jordan W.
Collierville, TN
Ghirardelli chocolates are so smooth and have the perfect amount of sweetness. The are a little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for
Jazmine P.
Hampton, VA
I loooooove Ghirardelli chocolate. The 72% Dark Chocolate is my favorite but I've had a few others that were tasty as well. It's smooth and doesn't feel like plastic like some other cheaper chocolate can.
Carol M.
Pleasanton, CA
Love sea salt and chocolate. I love the way the salt enhances the chocolate flavor
Jaymie A.
Greeley, CO
Best chocolate out there! I love it especially since it has a hint of salt. Its seriously the best of both worlds
Lauren  K.
Farmington, AR
Delicious chocolate that makes you feel fancy when you're eating it! Perfect for gifts and the holidays!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.