BY GHIRARDELLI

• How are these? Is the sea salt an overpowering taste?2 Answers
  • is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Ashley R.
I thought these were going to be good but they were a huge disappointment to me. To salty and they chocolate flavor was to light. Although the chocolate was smooth and creamy.
Jerilynn S.
Watertown, NY
I don't really care for salty things. However ghirardelli chocolates ate by far my favorite chocolate. Just not a big fan of the sea salt one
Gail C.
I love this chocolate, This is one of my favorite kinds. But they are all great.
Bridgette M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hated everything about this. When I tried it I felt like I was eating salt.
carlean g.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. The sea salt adds a certain taste to the chocolate. It is also healthier
Jilly F.
Whiting, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Chocolate and I was, so happy that they came out with one that was all natural, but they failed. It did not taste like Sea Salt at all. Nut's are already salted so you would think it would be paired with caramel. It tasted like buttered toffee. I even tried to change it up and make hot chocolate with it, but because of the nuts it was just weird. I also should note that the chocolate was a whitish color and may have been through hot and cold on temps on the way to me in shipping because the color was off and I have seen other pictures online that did not match up. My husband didn't like it either.
Alysia C.
Fontana, CA
Didn't like the taste, felt very dull in my mouth
Haleigh S.
kokomo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love ghiradelli but these just don’t compare to the Carmel ones. I’m not a big fan of sea salt with my chocolate but if you like sweet and salty combination then this is for you!
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
My husband bought these for me on Valentine's day,im not keen on chocolate too well but i did enjoy these,they have a rich taste but not overpowering
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
I almost feel like these are made inconsistently. The first time I tried them they were the perfect mix of sweet and salty. The next time I bought them it was all caramel.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.