BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Annie G.
Reseda, CA
I was not sure how this would taste. Once i tried it it was very good, the perfect mix of sweet and salty. I bought it as stuffing stokers for my family.
Jasmine A.
Everett, WA
Love Dark chocolate with caramel, it has the liquid type caramel versus the caramel flecks in other chocolate bars. It can get messy, but it's worth it.
Stefanie M.
La Plata, MD
Sea salt and chocolate is a match made in heaven, in my opinion! The sea salt adds a great oomph of flavor to the chocolate that sends it over the top.
Lisandro P.
San Pedro, CA
The price is right and the chocolate is delicious. I liked this chocolate ever since I tasted it for the first time. The texture and taste are amazing.
Sara T.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I'm a HUGE chocolate lover, especially when there's a combination of sweet and salty! Chocolate and Sea Salt go together like Romeo and Juliet. Mmmmmm
Tina A.
Conway, SC
This is the best chocolate. Its a got it all sweet and salty. if you are looking for that certain thing that will hit the spot try this chocolate bar.
Cassondra L.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love the sweet and salty that this chocolate gives you. I really like it in dark chocolate, because then it is not an overload of sweets.
Raquel J.
Bay Springs, MS
I got this chocolate bar in my cosmo voxbox 2012. It was my first time having it and i absolutely love it. It is the perfect combo of sweet and salty.
Lemonaide P.
I love this Choc.! its so melty and creamy mmmm I love the salted carmel I love all of them! if you are ever in San fran go to the factory its awesome!
Loren M.
I'm not really a fan of these. The sea salt taste is way too strong and it's not pleasant. I usually love Ghirardelli candy but I can't enjoy this one.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.