BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
all time r.
Sugar Land, TX
I love these chocolates! they are so delicious! i am a fan of added nuts in chocolate, so i love the blend of the chocolate and nut in this combination.
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
These are SO good. The mix of the salt with the chocolate it just something you won't believe until you try it. I was skeptical but pleasantly surprised.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA
It's everything its described as especially the rich and creamy part. I love almonds and dark chocolate so this was pretty much like heaven in my mouth.
linda w.
South Glens Falls, NY
My grandson received this for valentines day and i tried one,well it was so good the chocolate was so perfect and then you get that kick of salt AWESOME.
Bernadette H.
Brentwood, CA
I love Ghirardelli, and I LOVE this chocolate bar. it is the perfect blend of salty sweet, and leaves me wanting more and more. totally worth every cent.
Amber S.
YUMMY! I just got this in my Cosmo Voxbox and it is so delicious! I love almonds and chocolate, and the sea salt gives it a unique flavor. It's so good!
Lisa Marie S.
Inglewood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So good! I seen "sea salt" on the package and automatically thought it would be super salty but it's NOT. It's a perfect combination of sweet and salty.
Jaye B.
I love Ghirardelli chocolate and the sea salt escape is the perfect escape. When the kids go to bed I have a square OR 2 and savor every bite; so yummy!
Canaan B.
Boston, GA
I just LOVE Ghirardelli! I mostly love the one with caramel in it. You can eat one square and be fully satisfied! Although, it is tough to eat just one ;)
Jessica K.
What can I say...these are wonderful! A perfect bland of sweet/salt. The chocolate is nice and creamy smooth. Perfect size for health conscience people.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.