BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica Z.
The chocolate was pretty creamy and the bits of almonds were just the right size. There was some in every bite without being the only thing in every bite.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
Ghirardelli chocolates in my opinion is the best bought in store. I have so many favorite flavors, but must admit I choose the sea salt over anything else
Mariella H.
My favorite are the caramel milk chocolate, sea salt, and peppermint! Oh and the white ones. Ugh just love them! they are perfect. My top favorite brand.
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape chocolate is a yummy treat! However, I wish there had either been more of the salty flavor or more crunch to the chocolate bar.
Anna P.
Corning, CA
At first I was sc=keptical but the salt is not overpowering and they sell these at ross by the bag for 3 bucks so I always get a few bags for the month lol
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
Just the perfect balance of salty and sweet! I'm not a fan of nuts but this chocolate bar was so tasty! Even my baby in the womb was doing somersaults ;)
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
I tried this in a a voxbox before. I haven't seen this product in stores when I've shopped. If you like sweet and a pinch of salt then I would say try it.
all time r.
Sugar Land, TX
I love these chocolates! they are so delicious! i am a fan of added nuts in chocolate, so i love the blend of the chocolate and nut in this combination.
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
These are SO good. The mix of the salt with the chocolate it just something you won't believe until you try it. I was skeptical but pleasantly surprised.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA
It's everything its described as especially the rich and creamy part. I love almonds and dark chocolate so this was pretty much like heaven in my mouth.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.