BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Tiffany H.
Winchester, IN
I was very happy to get this in my Cosmo VoxBox. I've tried this chocolate before and I loved the salty/sweet combo. I think it pairs nicely with each other.
Kimberly H.
Love Ghirardelli chocolate, definitely a sweet treat! I love it with caramel even more! I see they have a sea salt one, I definitely need to give that a try.
Shannon G.
The perfect combination of melty chocolate, crunch, and saltiness. Would love it even more if it was dark chocolate. Delicious, melt in your mouth! Must try!
Nichole C.
Abilene, TX
I love the combination of sweet and salty in this bar. The milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and the added sea salt just completes this chocolate bar.
Megan L.
Midland, GA
I got these for free from a client at work for Christmas in a Ghirardelli tower....this was by FAR my favorite flavor. So tasty, and I love the salty/sweet.
Myndy M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Didn't think this would taste good, but surprisingly it was Delicious! It was a perfect combo of salty and sweet, however i wish it came in dark chocolate!
Brooke A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Perfect blend of sweet and salty. It is my PERFECT PMS treat;)SO much better than a regular chocolate bar that you'd get at the grocery store. A MUST try!
Amee S.
Roseburg, OR
Just bought my third bar since I got my Cosmo VoxBox! I absolutely love the mixture of salty and sweet!!! And everyone I've shared it with loves it too.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
This chocolate is so amazing and rich like you love eating them but you also want to save the goodness of them and the sea salt is my favorite kind so good
Mariella H.
My favorite are the caramel milk chocolate, sea salt, and peppermint! Oh and the white ones. Ugh just love them! they are perfect. My top favorite brand.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.