BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Victoria B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my favorite Ghirardelli candies! The sweetness of the chocolate goes perfectly well with the mild saltiness from the sea salt. These are the best!
LeeAnn H.
Bakersfield, CA
I got sent this product in my vox box a while back and I fell in love! 😍 I gobbled it up like a fat kid loves cake. I kid you not I was not sharing either!!
Laurie p.
Fremont, NH
These are amazing I just can't believe the flavor these have. I will go out of my way to find these. Most of the time I stock up on them so I never run out.
Brittany N.
Somerset
This sweet and salty treat is perfect for my chocolate craving. This is my go to treat! A little more pricey that checkout chocolate but definitely worth it.
LaKesha W.
Oceanside, CA
Definitely rich as Ghirardelli usually is, but I would have wished to have a more pronounced crunch from the almonds or a more pronounced sea salt presence.
Kristin J.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is hands down one of the best milk chocolate bars I've ever had. Normally I'm a dark chocolate girl but this a tiny hint of salt that makes it so good.
Kimberly H.
Love Ghirardelli chocolate, definitely a sweet treat! I love it with caramel even more! I see they have a sea salt one, I definitely need to give that a try.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the sea salt and chocolate taste, it goes so well together and if you like salty and sweet things you get both at one time, its amazing and new favorite
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
I loved this chocolate it reminded me of yogurt covered salt pretzels. just a hint of salt. this candy bar was the best of both worlds chocolate and salty
Wendy W.
San Antonio, TX
I love this bar! The chocolate is rich and creamy, then the salt kicks in. It doesn't overpower the sweetness, but enhances it perfectly. Such a nice treat!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.