BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Estrella G.
Mission, TX
I found this chocolate by accident and absolutely LOVE IT!!! Now I get it every time I see it at a store...and I'm not proud to say I can finish it all by myself..oh, well...
Lacey L.
This bar is decadent and delicious. I have used it to bake salted caramel brownies and they were delicious. It is a good boost mid day... saves me when work gets stressful!
Halycyon 1.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Ghirardelli makes a soft buttery chocolate which goes well with salt. I actually think I save calories when I eat this because it gives me that sweet salty fix all at once.
amanda a.
Leominster, MA
It's one of my favorite candy bars. the price i don't really like but it's totally worth it. that extra tang from the salt. never thought i would enjoy salt with chocolate!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love sweet and salty combinations so this hits the spot! I also love how the use sea salt specifically. This is a great chocolate brand and I love this flavor. Definitely a winner.
Jennifer D.
Columbia City, OR
Tastes gourmet without the gourmet price. Soooo delicious!! I'm obsessed with sweet/salty combos. And this is fantastic. Maybe it's time to make a salted caramel combo.
Deb M.
Burbank , OH
This is my favorite flavor of the Ghirardelli chocolates. I love chocolate and nuts together so for me this is the perfect combo. The salt with sweet is great together.
Brandi S.
Heilwood, PA
This chocolate bar is amazing. I love sweet and salty together and now I have found a new one. Although I'd prefer it to have a little less almond and a little more salt.
Kelsey L.
Grovetown, GA
I received complimentary from Influenster and made the mistake of offering some to my husband. I haven't been able to keep them in house since! Definitely worth a try!
Crystal L.
Kenosha, WI
As a huge fan of sweet and salty, I was very excited to try this! It was, in my opinion, a good balance of the sea salt and chocolate. I will definitely buy this again.
Vanessa G.
Do they also have this in white or dark chocolate?
Kelsey M.
Golden Valley, AZ
Are these to salty?
Vanessa G.
Do they also have this in white or dark chocolate?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is getting this in the Cosmo VoxBox the first time you've tried it??
Natasha M.
Are there any recipes out there using this particular chocolate bar? Smore's would probably be amazing!

back