BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Estrella G.
Mission, TX
I found this chocolate by accident and absolutely LOVE IT!!! Now I get it every time I see it at a store...and I'm not proud to say I can finish it all by myself..oh, well...
Lacey L.
This bar is decadent and delicious. I have used it to bake salted caramel brownies and they were delicious. It is a good boost mid day... saves me when work gets stressful!
Halycyon 1.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Ghirardelli makes a soft buttery chocolate which goes well with salt. I actually think I save calories when I eat this because it gives me that sweet salty fix all at once.
amanda a.
Leominster, MA
It's one of my favorite candy bars. the price i don't really like but it's totally worth it. that extra tang from the salt. never thought i would enjoy salt with chocolate!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love sweet and salty combinations so this hits the spot! I also love how the use sea salt specifically. This is a great chocolate brand and I love this flavor. Definitely a winner.
Jennifer D.
Columbia City, OR
Tastes gourmet without the gourmet price. Soooo delicious!! I'm obsessed with sweet/salty combos. And this is fantastic. Maybe it's time to make a salted caramel combo.
Deb M.
Burbank , OH
This is my favorite flavor of the Ghirardelli chocolates. I love chocolate and nuts together so for me this is the perfect combo. The salt with sweet is great together.
Brandi S.
Heilwood, PA
This chocolate bar is amazing. I love sweet and salty together and now I have found a new one. Although I'd prefer it to have a little less almond and a little more salt.
Kelsey L.
Grovetown, GA
I received complimentary from Influenster and made the mistake of offering some to my husband. I haven't been able to keep them in house since! Definitely worth a try!
Crystal L.
Kenosha, WI
As a huge fan of sweet and salty, I was very excited to try this! It was, in my opinion, a good balance of the sea salt and chocolate. I will definitely buy this again.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.