BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Kim W.
West Des Moines, IA
Ghirardelli chocolate is usually a safe bet for me. They make a good variety of chocolates that are of good quality. While I prefer dark chocolate, this milk chocolate's sweetness was tamed by the sea salt. I greatly appreciate that the ingredients are all natural as I try to avoid processed food and unnatural ingredients whenever possible. This chocolate was a perfect balance of chocolate, almonds, and sea salt and I'd buy again in a heart beat. But I'd probably go to the dark chocolate option because I can't resist.
Dominique G.
I was skeptical wen I seen dis in my Cosmo box. Sea salt and chocolate just wasn't a good combination ta me. But I love trying new stuff, especially if it's food. To my surprise, dis is one of da best chocolate dat Ghirardelli has came up wit. I love the fact dat u get a hint of sea salt. Not an overbearing taste of salt. Said chocolate was so smooth and creamy. I hate dat I was done wit my bar in one day. It wud've been a hour but I conserved.
Hannah L.
Bloomington, MN
When I saw the Sea Salt escape bar in my Vox Box I was immediately excited I love anything with sea salt! And this bar was no exception! While I am not a huge fan of milk chocolate, and prefer dark chocolate 100% of the time, I LOVED the addition of almonds! The almonds saved the bar for me!! And my coworkers who came into my office and stole what was left loved it too! My only complain is I would like to see this in a dark chocolate version!
Irian L.
Brooklyn, NY
The decadently rich and creamy milk chocolate in Sea Salt Escape is combined with bursts of sea salt and roast almonds delivering an epicurean chocolate experience!
I love sweet/salty foods and this definitely gave me the mixture of both of them. Its incredibly smooth and rich and melts in your mouth. Be careful though, if you don’t watch yourself, it might be gone very quickly!!
Ghirardelli chocolate never disappoints and I would recommend this to chocoholics and even to those who don’t care for chocolate!
Annie F.
Signal Hill, CA
Not going to lie, this is pretty good. Some would think that salt doesn't go in chocolate, but seriously, we have salted caramel so why not salted chocolate? I think I love this so much because it's not too sweet. I detest sweet things, but the salt seems to make the creamy chocolate even better. What's even better than that? My favorite comfort food has been salted caramel macaroons from a cute little bakery in NYC. I've found that this is a more than acceptable comfort food and way more accessible.
Amanda B.
Toledo, OH
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Escape is my new love! It's a delicious mix of sweet and salty. The milk chocolate is, as always, divine. The almonds add a nice texture and crunch and the sea salt just takes it over the top! I would add a picture but the chocolate was gone as soon as I opened the box! I haven't found it in my local stores yet but can't wait until I do! (although it may be a good thing I haven't yet lol)
Kimberly J.
Costa Mesa, CA
If you're a fan of creamy milk chocolate that oomphs the second you place it on your palette, you won't want to hesitate to snag this when you see it on the shelf. The combination salty meeting sweet couldn't have been better soul mates when it comes to chocolatey guilty pleasures. The crushed up almonds give this delectable snack a nice crunch, while the creamiest of the creamy milk chocolate sends you off to a few seconds of foodie utopia, where absolutely nothing could go wrong.
Shannel K.
Northridge, CA
I have recently tried the Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape chocolate and I really wanted to enjoy it but, I really did not like the crunchiness of the salt and the sensitivity of my tooth afterwards. After, the initial consumption, I thought it was too salty for my pallet, although there was 65 mg of Sodium. Don't get me wrong I love Ghirardelli chocolates especially the vanilla bean. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this product to my family or friends and will not re-purchase this product.
Yvette C.
San Antonio, TX
Before I received this candy bar in the Cosmo VoxBox to try, I had never tasted anything with sea salt in it before. After trying it, I found it to be an awesome chocolate bar. It's sweet, but not too sweet. The almonds were chopped up and mixed into the chocolate with the sea salt so that whenever I bit into a piece, the tastes all worked together. This is a good chocolate bar for anyone who wants to treat themselves.
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I got these complimentary from Influenster in my Cosmo Voxbox. probably my second favorite things from this vox box because they were the perfect combination of salty and sweet. you could definitely taste the sea salt but not in an overbearing way. the chocolate was really rich but really smooth which is sometimes hard combination to pull off.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.