BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Shawna K.
Conway, SC
I love Starbucks salted Carmel mocha latte, its my favorite and this brings the same taste! I love the richness of the Carmel, sweetness of the chocolate and the yummy saltyness to add something different
Vivi E.
Love the sea salt escape for when I am craving something rich, sweet and salty. Delicious! The dark chocolate version is much better. But, the milk is good too.
Kristen W.
Pea Ridge, AR
I Recieved this in my CosmoVoxBox and was really excited to try it since I love Ghirardelli chocolate. I wish it was a little more salty though. I would buy this again for sure.
Malenna A.
Hampton , Ga
I was so excited I received this in my cosmo voxbox! The sweet taste of the chocolate and almonds together was good, but afterwards you can taste the salt in the bar.... amazing i went out and bought more :)
Jazmine P.
Hampton, VA
I loooooove Ghirardelli chocolate. The 72% Dark Chocolate is my favorite but I've had a few others that were tasty as well. It's smooth and doesn't feel like plastic like some other cheaper chocolate can.
Jesenia B.
Manville, NJ
I am a huge fan of the sea salt combined with the chocolate, the salty/sweet factor is great. The chocolate is a good quality, the almonds are great and the sea salt is good.
Sheena F.
These are amazing!I would have never thought to buy this on my own because I am not much of a salt fan, but I am glad I tried these. They are perfect combination of sweet with a hint of salt. To die for.
Stacey W.
Streetsboro , OH
This chocolate bar is delicious!!! The chocolate is very high quality and the salt adds a totally surprising twist, I kind of wish it was a little more salty. I will definitely be getting this again :)
Dakota L.
Greensboro, NC
This was sent to me in my cosmo voxbox and I loved it! i have gone out and bought a bar for each of my good friends to include in there christmas baskets. try this chocolate you will not me let down!
Michelle F.
Albany, NEW YORK
One of my favorite combos is sweet and salty and you can never go wrong with anything Ghirardelli! One of my other favorites is the caramel flavor. Definitely recommend this
Brittany C.
How are these? Is the sea salt an overpowering taste?
tati d.
Are these really good? I know that depends on what you like, but how exactly does it taste?
Paula S.
These look so good. Do you guys like these?
Lolita H.
Carbondale, IL
is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but wasn't sure how would taste.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
How can you not love this product?