BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer L.
Lockport, NY
I received this in my CosmoVoxBox and it was amazing! If you like milk chocolate....this is for you. The almonds and touch of sea salt are the perfect combination.
Megan P.
Princeton Jct, NJ
This chocolate is delicious, it kind of reminds me of chocolate covered pretzels, that chocolate salt combo is deliciously perfect! Nuts make any chocolate substance taste better so this product gets an A+ from me!
Jackie T.
Jackson, Mo
The name is very fitting for this product! I thought it was the perfect combination of ingredients. I like that the chocolate is not overbearing. while eating this it feels like a little escape from reality!
Carla B.
Manassas, VA
This flavor of Ghirardelli chocolate is amazing. They perfected the right amount of salt and sweet chocolate flavor. This is a must try for any chocolate lovers.
Sarah P.
Every time i get pregnant these are stocked up in my pantry so good!! I love the sweet salty combo! And the way it melts in your mouth... its like heaven on earth
Lanie B.
I purchased this chocolate with coupons not knowing what to expect and I fell in love. The perfect milky melt in your mouth chocolate followed by the salty makes it the perfect way to quench my sweet craving.
Amanda R.
Longmont, CO
This chocolate is so amazing. I am addicted!! I think it is the best thing to have after meals if you are full but still have that sweet tooth craving. Love it!
Candenetra M.
Hephzibah, GA
Soliquid may not be a word, but this ghirardelli chocolate melts in your mouth. It's also rich enough that you don't have to eat so many of them to be satisfied.
Sean H.
Yonkers, NY
I must say these are delicious little morsels. I bought a bunch for gifts when I took a trip to Asia. Everyone loved them. Salty and sweet chocolate goodness.
Kat O.
Cleveland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is by far my favorite brand. It's such a sweet, silky smooth chocolate with a nice hint of that salty flavor topped off with a wonderful crunch of almonds.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.