BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsay K.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I got this in my Cosmo Vox Box and opened it right away! It was so delicious.. It's the perfect blend of salty and sweet.. I'm itching to buy another bar already :)
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
These are a special snack. I love the fact that they use sea salt because it truly helps ignite the chocolate flavor making it a perfect balance of sweet and salty.
Kandra H.
This is one of the best chocolate brands I've had. I'm always buying this brand. It melts in your mouth, has the greatest texture. I just love this chocolate a lot.
Mychela M.
Wheaton, IL
It's ok. The salt and almonds are a nice touch and who doesn't love a little salt with their sweet. I just don't think Ghirardelli is the best chocolate. It's mediocre compared to a lot of other brands, in my opinion.
Kira D.
Springfield, OR
I love the sea salt & chocolate trend. I was really excited to see this in my Cosmo Voxbox. It was delicious. Just the right amount of sweet and salty. Helps quell the craving for chocolate but isn't too sweet.
Tamara R.
Spartanburg, SC
This was DELICIOUS! I received this in my Cosmo Voxbox as well. It was the first thing I tried. I'm a huge fan of chocolate. I shared it with my son we loved it. It was crunchy, sweet, a hint of salt then gone....:-)
Jennifer L.
Lockport, NY
I received this in my CosmoVoxBox and it was amazing! If you like milk chocolate....this is for you. The almonds and touch of sea salt are the perfect combination.
Sabrina Leeloo R.
This chocolate has the perfect combo of sweet and salty to satisfy any craving! The attractive package makes this chocolate perfect for a gift :) absolutely love!
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
These are so light and crispy. They have the perfect salty/sweet combo taste. I wish more came in a bag! Ghirardelli is the best chocolate to indulge yourself in.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received the Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape in my Voxbox I was skeptical when I saw sea salt in chocolate? but it was delicious. the perfect mix of salty and sweet!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.