BY GHIRARDELLI

• How are these? Is the sea salt an overpowering taste?2 Answers
  • is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Mandy W.
I absolutely love this brand of chocolate. It's definitely worth getting! You can taste all the flavors in the chocolate (and not just sugar) and a little goes a long way to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Ava N.
Lewis Center, OH
I got this in my cosmo voxbox and am glad I did becasue I may not have tried this on my own. I like that the almonds are crushed so you get almond and sea salt in every bite.
Brittany H.
Pensacola, FL
I recently got this chocolate bar in my Voxbox. I love that the almonds are finely chopped throughout the bar and the sea salt isn't strong. It's the perfect combination.
Kortney G.
Appleton, WI
The chocolate is light and crispy, the caramel is soft and gooey. The sea salt adds a nice touch to intensify the taste. Provides a perfect balance between sweet and salty. Love to indulge in this!
Tori B.
W Valley City, UT
I was fortunaate to receive this in my voxbox. I loved the deliously sweet chocolate and almond flavor. As you bite into this chocolate you get the satisfaction as well as a kick with the sea salt.
Sylwia P.
I pretty much love anything Ghirardelli but the Sea Salt Escape is by far my favorite.. the blend of sweet chocolate with almonds and the hint of sea salt brings the taste to another level!!
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
Don't buy these! THEYRE TOO GOOD! And they will be gone in an instant. I'm serious. I bought them and they're addicting and delicious. Perfect amount of sweet & salty.
Jenna B.
These are sooo good! sweet and salty, but a good balance of both. Ghirardelli is a rich chocolate with great flavor. The portions are thin squares which are easy to eat and gives you the option to snack with a small portion.
Courtney B.
Hopewell, VA
Ghirardelli makes amazing chocolate, however they took it to the next level with this one. Milk chocolate with a hint if sea salt - both sweet and savory. This is my go to treat when I am craving sweets. I highly recommend it!
Michelle B.
Boca Raton, FL
This has an amazing flavor that definitely goes well with a cup of coffee or a cold glass of milk! I really love the combination of chocolate with almonds! To-die-for!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.