BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Sarah S.
Athens, OH
Salt overload! I love the contrast of salt and chocolate so I thought this would be perfect! But this was just overkill with the salt. I found it to be almost inedible. But hey, if that's what you like, then these are perfect for you!
Shannon H.
Chesterfield, VA
So rich and creamy! The mint flavor is my favorite. I love that they are thin. I hate eating a giant wad of chocolate. It is just enough to satisfy your craving, but doesn't leave you feeling guilty.
Amy H.
Hudsonville, MI
This chocolate bar is a nice break from your ordinary bar. The almonds are crushed rather than whole allowing your taste buds to get more than just milk chocolate. Very good.
Samantha S.
Oxford, MS
Nothing is as delicious as salt & chocolate - except of course, salt & caramel (shh!) - the only thing better than sea salt and milk chocolate is the dark chocolate version!
Ava N.
Lewis Center, OH
I got this in my cosmo voxbox and am glad I did becasue I may not have tried this on my own. I like that the almonds are crushed so you get almond and sea salt in every bite.
Mandy W.
I absolutely love this brand of chocolate. It's definitely worth getting! You can taste all the flavors in the chocolate (and not just sugar) and a little goes a long way to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not a fan of sea salt chocolates, but this brand is the best and totally changed my mind. I'm only buying this brands chocolates they have one of the best flavors and product
Jissenia C.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my god I love this chocolate. I would have never thought to put these three things together. I am so addicted to this. I buy 1 every week because I need a square every day.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are SO GOOD! I wish they were cheaper but then again, you're getting a much higher quality chocolate and should expect to pay a little more. A fantastic treat on special days!
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is like a toffee pretzel infused in milky chocolate. So good. I keep thinking about eating more squares and having to remind myself that I've already had 3 in a sitting!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.