BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Dianne T.
Custer, MI
I am addicted to chocolate and I could sit and eat about 4 containers of these in a sitting. THEY ARE THAT GOOD!!! [I don't because that would be very unhealthy]
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Sumas, WA
At first I thought it wasn't going to be very good because of the sea salt in it but after I tried it I loved it. I was so glad that it was one of the items included in the Vox Box.
Jessica F.
Little Valley, NY
I just tried this not too long ago and its actually really good, at first it seemed really bitter but after it melted it tasted so good. Its definitely something everyone should try
Sara W.
Jefferson, GA
I found the salty flavor to be too much for me, it over powered the wonderful chocolate flavor and ruined the chocolate for me. My daughter did like it though.
Brittany H.
Millington, MI
I have always liked milk chocolate with almonds, but this candy bar takes the cake! I loved how the sea salt gave it that combination of salty sweet goodness! I will be buying this!
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
Sweet and salt I always found to be a great combination. This is no different. I enjoyed this chocolate and would definitely recommend it to my other sweet and salt lovers out there.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I can't get enough of these! Perfect balance of sweet and salty! I love salted hot chocolate so when I saw this I had to try it. I'll be buying more very soon :)
Sara M.
WORCESTER
If you are looking for milk chocolate creamyness, and a crunch you will love this. It has sea salt and almonds, its very creamy, and melts in your mouth.The Almonds taste amazing!!!
Larissa G.
I love the creaminess of this chocolate. Any chocolate that has almonds in it is a plus for me. The sweet and salty combination was a great balance. Would definitely try and again as well as other flavors.
Matt R.
This product has the perfect balance of salty and sweet. It has the smooth chocolate taste for the sweet enthusiast as well as a subtle saltiness to complement the chocolate. This chocolate is perfectly balanced with the addition of almond.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.