BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
These are fantastic. I get the ones in the bags, because then I can take single servings and not eat the entire bar in one sitting. Perfect with a glass of wine.
Leslie L.
Compton, CA
It's that time of the month where I just want something salty and sweet, and the store is out of salt and vinegar chips to complement my snicker bar so instead I get these! It was melt in your mouth deliciousness, before I knew it I only had 3 left.
Karen S.
Nashville, TN
I'm a firm believer in the purity of chocolate. I'm a dark chocolate kind of gal (60-80% please!) and I bake with all kinds of chocolate. Sea salt and dark chocolate are heaven to me, but the milk chocolate kind of hides the beauty of the saltiness.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
Who knew chocolate and sea salt would go together so well? They do! It's such an interesting flavor combination. If you haven't tried it, definitely go for it. You're in for a treat.
Clark J.
New City, NY
So I had to get this after my friend got this in a voxbox. I went out and got like 4 bars of this stuff cause it was so delicious. Salt and Chocolate go really well. Sweet and savory.
swati s.
Redmond, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the taste of this chocolate so much that I can't resist buying it every time I spot it in the shelf . Kids love it too . The best part is it not too sweet .
Kelly Y.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this candy!!! It is the perfect amount of chocolate and almonds mixed together, and every now and then you get a bit of the sea salt which brings everything together.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I can't get enough of these! Perfect balance of sweet and salty! I love salted hot chocolate so when I saw this I had to try it. I'll be buying more very soon :)
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO
I didn't see which flavor this was before trying it. When I realized it was Sea Salt it worried me that it would be nasty. I don't normally like sea salt flavor foods, but this was surprisingly good!! I had just a small taste and wanted more.
Larissa G.
I love the creaminess of this chocolate. Any chocolate that has almonds in it is a plus for me. The sweet and salty combination was a great balance. Would definitely try and again as well as other flavors.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.