BY GHIRARDELLI

• How are these? Is the sea salt an overpowering taste?2 Answers
  • is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Tiffani R.
The texture of the chocolate was so delicious! It was smooth and creamy and melted in my mouth.

And the size of the individual pieces are great snacking size!
Paige H.
Tallahassee , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY! It's so smooth and creamy and just right hint of sea salt... I had to make myself stop eating it so I would have some the next day to enjoy! It is very much worth $2.79
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
I was so excited to see Ghirardelli chocolate in my cosmo voxbox! I got even more excited when I saw it was Sea Salt Escape. I only have three words to describe it...yum, yum, and yum!!
Krystal E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
You know when you eat a lot of chocolate and you find yourself craving something sweet? well this Sea Salt Escape is the PERFECT mixture of your rich chocolate with a hint of almondy sea salt micture. i am about to eat the whole chocolate bar right now!!
Nichole H.
Winnebago, IL
I no sooner open my box and my kids spied the Ghirardelli chocolate in the bottom! We immediately opened it up and was a hit with everyone in my house. It was very smooth tasting but no to rich to where you could not eat the WHOLE bar in one sitting!! LOL
Kaitlyn K.
Bakersfield, CA
Salt & Chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combos, so IMO you can't really go wrong with this...the only thing that would make it better is if it were dark chocolate rather than milk!
Jessica N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I was so excited to receive this in my cosmo vox box. The chocolate is super creamy and decadent. It could have a little more sea salt for my taste, but I would definitely buy this again.
Amanda C.
Graham, NC
This is a great mixture of sweet and salty. I was surprised by the flavor but it was good. I am always looking for a salty sweet combination and this hits the spot.
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
I'm sometimes taken in by the fancy chocolates at Whole Goods, but good old Ghirardelli still feels he most indulgent. This is my favorite lately - salty, sweet, crunchy.
Candace W.
King, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this product, the chocolate is to die for and the nuts add a awesome touch to the chocolate.. I am going to be buying these when i find them in the stores...
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.