BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Danielle B.
Grapevine, TX
I am a huge fan of the sweet/salty combo. I actually buy these bars and cut them into little chunks to use in chocolate chip cookies. tastes sooo much better than plain old chocolate chips!
Salina S.
These are perfect, I love Ghirardelli, but it attention to detail relly impresses me. A bit of salty sea salt and a crunch from roasted almonds? What more can I say?
Pri S.
Sea salt and chocolate is a divine combination - perfect mix of sweet and salty. To top that high quality gourmet chocolate like ghirardelli and you cannot go wrong.
Jen H.
Burnsville, MN
I love the flavor combination of chocolate and almonds. And with the slight sea salt flavor added --- awesome bonus. I love most Ghirardelli flavors and this one was not a disappointment!
Jinny S.
San Angelo, TX
I love chocolate. All kinds of chocolate. And I enjoyed this chocolate as well. With that being said, the sea salt is not as noticeable as I expected. It's still delicious and a nice treat.
Nastassia A.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Walgreens always have these on sale.. I recent had the dark chocolate sea salt & caramel ! Yummy yummy yummy! Check your Walgreens .. they usually have them on sale.
Louella Marie B.
Delano, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love that yummy saltiness that it holds within every bit of hazelnut and chocolate. One of my favorite flavors of Ghirardelli chocolate. Keep of the delicious work!
Sugar R.
I LOVE chocolate and sea salt together. I thoroughly enjoyed this product. Plus, it was much cheaper than the other chocolate/sea salt products that I enjoy. This is a definite keeper.
Krystal E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
You know when you eat a lot of chocolate and you find yourself craving something sweet? well this Sea Salt Escape is the PERFECT mixture of your rich chocolate with a hint of almondy sea salt micture. i am about to eat the whole chocolate bar right now!!
Kaitlyn K.
Bakersfield, CA
Salt & Chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combos, so IMO you can't really go wrong with this...the only thing that would make it better is if it were dark chocolate rather than milk!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.