BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kathryn M.
Very tasty, but it would have been better if the chocolate was at least slightly dark/bitter. The sea salt brings out the flavor of the milk chocolate which then becomes too sweet. Had they used dark chocolate instead, the sweetness would be subtle and enjoyable.
Amanda G.
Richlandtown, PA
I wasn't sure about the sea salt and chocolate combination. But once I tried this it was delicious! I love ghiradelli. If you're looking to try a new chocolate flavor this is a great choice.
Alex C.
Scottsville, VA
Nothing beats the combo of sweet and salty for me, and this bar really hits the nail on the head. Good chocolate, with small pieces of nuts for texture and salty bits...divine. Eat it slowly!
Colleen M.
Forest Hills, NY
I was so excited to see one of my favorite chocolate brands show up in my Cosmo Vox Box! I had never tried Sea Salt Escape before, but after testing it it's my new favorite Ghirardelli flavor!
Felicia C.
Placentia, CA
Super rich, creamy, with the perfect dash of sea-salt-milk chocolate with almonds! It was seriously a party in my mouth with so many different flavors exploding in my mouth. Simply delicious!
Danielle B.
Grapevine, TX
I am a huge fan of the sweet/salty combo. I actually buy these bars and cut them into little chunks to use in chocolate chip cookies. tastes sooo much better than plain old chocolate chips!
Ida T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate and salty stuff together so this was right up my alley. It was really yummy, but maybe if the chocolate was a bit creamier it would been better, but still good nonetheless.
Nicole H.
Pueblo, CO
I love these sea salt chocolate bars. Little did I know that sea salt products would be by new favorite sweet. Not to sweet and the perfect, creamy texture that all good chocolate should have!
Barbara S.
Alexandria, VA
I HATE Salt in my Chocolate. However I LOVED this. I ate it all up so fast. Even when I found Sea Salt pockets they were not overwhelming.I shared this with two co-workers, and they both agreed that it was some of the best chocolate we have ate in a long time.
J P.
Sea Salt Escape is a great, affordable chocolate bar. The chocolate tastes creamy and rich. The almonds add a bit of texture, and the sea salt is a great combination with the milk chocolate.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.