BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Melanie B.
Waverly, OH
These are THE most amazing gourmet milk chocolate bars. They are so rich and creamy with just the right amount of sea salt and roasted almonds. I am absolutely and utterly in love with Ghirardelli.
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
I love the way a little salt brings out the nuance and flavor of chocolate. These are a nice little chocolate treat and just the perfect size for the way I eat chocolate.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
Ok, first and foremost, this is chocolate. YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH CHOCOLATE. That being said, any ingredient that enhances the taste of chocolate is alright by me. :)
Amber R.
Visalia, CA
Wonderful chocolate bar. Melt in your mouth chocolate with just the perfect hint of salt. .. I was kindly sent a bar in a voxbox , and I have been hooked since. This is now my go to chocolate bar!
Angela L.
Pinehurst, ID
Oh how sweet it is...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this chocolate bar. Comes in a pretty blue pkg and one bite of this chocolate bar will leave you wanting more...Check out my YouTube video for my full review
Emily C.
Harbor City, CA
I HATE chocolate! But Ghirardelli chocolate is the best! I can eat the whole bag. The packaging is great, individually wraped squares make it easy to store so that every time you eat it, it is fresh. It tastes like an expensive peice of chocolate but it is very affordable.
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
I almost feel like these are made inconsistently. The first time I tried them they were the perfect mix of sweet and salty. The next time I bought them it was all caramel.
Sarah T.
Phoenix, AZ
This candy bar was very good, but was quite pricey when compared with a Hershey equivalent. There was a good amount of salt which I think balances out the sweetness of the chocolate. Also, there was a good amount of almonds. If it weren't for the price, it would get an A.
Jackee M.
Conway, AR
I never had something so good. I didn't think it would taste good cuz of the salt. I was so wrong!!! It was the first thing to go. I would so advise anyone to to try it!!!
Randi B.
Sacramento, CA
I love chocolate, but not the super creamy kind and while this is borderline on the edge of being too creamy I must admit it is the right mix of creamy chocolate topped with salty almond goodness.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.