BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Megan H.
Ocala, FL
The Ghirardelli SeaSalt Escape was the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I seriously had to hide it from my husband! Great little snack when you're craving chocolate...especially since the square sizes were big enough to calm that craving :) loved it! Thanks influenster!
Sara B.
New Castle, PA
One of my favorite chocolates of all time! Ghirardelli has a great selection to begin with, but these are a step ahead! I love the hint of sea salt with the sweet chocolate!
Ruby M.
Somerset, MA
This chocolate is delicious! The slight flavor of the sea salt is such a compliment to the creamy chocolate. I have always loved Ghirardelli chocolate, but this just became my favorite one. Yummy!
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
More saltiness. I like the crunch of almonds and the salt is very minimal. TOO minimal. I am also not thrilled with the price, but the bar is large and should be eaten little by little (yeah...right). I see this as a once in awhile treat. Just wish there was a tad more salt.
Katie K.
I can't go through a day without chocolate. I'm very happy I got Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape in my voxbox! It's very sweet and creamy, has strong almond flavor and tiny pieces of salt in it. Perfect!
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I really enjoy these. I typically go for dark chocolate (FYI the dark chocolate version of this is AMAZING) but this is still really good. The salt does a really nice job of breaking up the sweetness.
Heather G.
Staten Island , NY
Delicious. The perfect match of sweet, salty and crunchy. Dare I say a very "adult" and decadent milk chocolate bar.
I'm adding these to every Christmas stocking this year.
Kasey M.
Jourdanton, TX
I love chocolate & almonds. But with a kick of sea salt? Its amazing. Its the perfect blend of sweet and salty! The chocolate is sooo smooth and the almonds are tiny so it isn't too much. Perfect blend.
Jackee M.
Conway, AR
I never had something so good. I didn't think it would taste good cuz of the salt. I was so wrong!!! It was the first thing to go. I would so advise anyone to to try it!!!
Angela L.
Pinehurst, ID
Oh how sweet it is...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this chocolate bar. Comes in a pretty blue pkg and one bite of this chocolate bar will leave you wanting more...Check out my YouTube video for my full review
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.