BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
S A.
These are sooo good! i got them in my voxbox and I'm thankful! lol, but my only problem is that i don't usually eat almonds, and i get a weird after taste... but other than that, i totally reccomned!
Megan H.
Ocala, FL
The Ghirardelli SeaSalt Escape was the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I seriously had to hide it from my husband! Great little snack when you're craving chocolate...especially since the square sizes were big enough to calm that craving :) loved it! Thanks influenster!
Katie K.
I can't go through a day without chocolate. I'm very happy I got Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape in my voxbox! It's very sweet and creamy, has strong almond flavor and tiny pieces of salt in it. Perfect!
Allisa M.
San Diego , CA
This chocolate is so good there is the perfect amount of sea salt and roasted almonds. It's like while you're eating it you want to savour every moment. It's so good definitely think you should try it.
Sara B.
New Castle, PA
One of my favorite chocolates of all time! Ghirardelli has a great selection to begin with, but these are a step ahead! I love the hint of sea salt with the sweet chocolate!
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
More saltiness. I like the crunch of almonds and the salt is very minimal. TOO minimal. I am also not thrilled with the price, but the bar is large and should be eaten little by little (yeah...right). I see this as a once in awhile treat. Just wish there was a tad more salt.
Grace S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Ghirardelli chocolates. I repurchase their chocolates quite a bit. I got the Sea Salt Escape in my vox box and it was amazing. my taste buds love the mix of sweet and salty with milk chocolate!
Allysa C.
This is delicious!!!!!! The sea salt adds just a touch of perfection to bring out the Sweet flavor. The only thing that could make this better is that if it was dark chocolate
Ashley R.
I thought these were going to be good but they were a huge disappointment to me. To salty and they chocolate flavor was to light. Although the chocolate was smooth and creamy.
Kasey M.
Jourdanton, TX
I love chocolate & almonds. But with a kick of sea salt? Its amazing. Its the perfect blend of sweet and salty! The chocolate is sooo smooth and the almonds are tiny so it isn't too much. Perfect blend.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.