BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Jessica D.
Wayne, WV
I got this in my Cosmo Vox Box and I seriously ate the whole bar! It was amazing! I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but I do love Ghirardelli and the Sea Salt Escape was amazing!
Angela D.
Apollo Beach, FL
I normally don't care for milk chocolate as I like dark, but the Sea Salt Escape was very unique. I love the subtle saltiness mixed in with the chocolate and the almonds. It added a nice crunch to the bar.
Tara G.
Kingsland, GA
My very first piece of Ghirardelli chocolate was the sea salt escape and I am hooked! The chocolate is creamy and melts perfectly in your mouth. The salt is just enough to add a kick to the sweet chocolate.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
I cannot explain how amazingly creamy the chocolate base is and the speckles of sea salt is the perfect tickle to your senses. I love the almond accents lent to this chocolate bar. When all three aspects are combined it is an extreme flavor overload, one that you cant get enough of.
Amanda P.
Sea salt with chocolate. It's a genius. You set sweet and salty, without the guilt. The chocolate is rich and smooth, and then you get the occasional crunch of salt. The texture and flavor combo is perfect.
Elizabeth B.
Vernal, UT
I didn't know if I would like them, but I love chocolate and like salt. Boy was I shocked! They are amazing!! So addicting, so yummy! If you want to spoil yourself try these! You won't be disappointed.
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
I love Ghirardelli Chocolate!!! The combination of the sea salt and milk chocolate with almonds is amazing! I love sweet & salty treats and this chocolate bar sealed the deal!
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I try these in Cosmo Voxbox, I did not care for them. To me the salt stick out instead of blend with the chocolate. I think you have to be a sweet and salty person to like this.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY
I love Gharadelli chocolate, and this bar is no exception. The salt cuts a bit of the sweetness, and the added crunch is great. I had some last night in fact, and my boyfriend came in to see me licking my fingers after finishing. Embarrassing? A little. Worth it? Definitely!

Yesenia G.
So yummy!! love the combo of chocolate and seasalt. it is just a unique taste and it is simply amazing. I do not know what else to say about this product but that it is so yummy.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.