Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape
The decadently rich and creamy milk chocolate in Sea Salt Escape is combined with bursts of sea salt and roasted almonds delivering an epicurean chocolate experience. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure with all natural Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk chocolate. Also look for Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion (32% Cacao) and Coconut Rendezvous.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "I’ve tasted American chocolate that’s fine once it’s been flavoured or mixed with other things, but ordinary milk chocolate is usually done badly, I’m praying that I’m not let down here." in 118 reviews
- "this chocolate bar has a delicious cocoa flavor and the level of sweetness isn't overpowering the pieces of salt make it fun to eat and of course the almonds a bit of bite " in 108 reviews
- "I think I like the sea salt and almonds with dark chocolate just a little bit better but the milk chocolate is still really great!" in 65 reviews
- "probably my second favorite things from this vox box because they were the perfect combination of salty and sweet." in 34 reviews
- "I love that it actually has chunks of sea salt which give it this deliciously crunchy texture and it's the perfect blend of sweet and salty and creamy." in 29 reviews
It does have that slighty salty taste, but I think it really adds to the flavor. I can't remember how many times I want a chocolate/salty snack---like chocolate covered pretzels---and that is what this Ghirardelli chocolate gives you. A bit of sweet and a bit of salt.
Definitely a chocolate bar any chocolate lover will want to try out!
This was no exception. I told myself I was going start of slow, and share, this chocolate bar. That never happened. As soon as I saw it, I opened it up and tried it. It was so addicting!! The first bite, you can taste the smooth milk chocolate. Then you taste the almonds, with the sea salt at the finish.
It just wonderful! I'm glad I got to try this. I probably wouldn't have bought it if I saw it in stores, as curious as I may have been seeing it. Now that I've tried it, I'm sure I'll buy it.
The chocolate is, as usual for the brand, perfectly smooth and creamy with a good, slightly fruity but more dairy flavor. Unfortunately, I don't feel like there's quite enough salt in the bar to counteract the sweetness of the milk chocolate. This would work better with dark chocolate, or more salt, perhaps. That isn't going to stop me from eating the whole thing, though.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos