BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jacqueline H.
West Covina, CA
Well I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this decadent smooth wonderful concoction of chocolate and salt. Opened it in my Cosmo VoxBox and Sheer joy was felt! In short the whole bar was gone that day! Yumm!
Meg O.
I'm really glad I just started eating dairy again, because this was delicious. I got it as part of the Cosmo Fall VoxBox '12, and it's totally a mouth party. I love the sea salt with the milk chocolate. The roasted almonds (which I usually don't like at all) actually pair beautifully with it.
Ashley B.
Indianapolis, IN
Ghirardelli sea salt escape is the best mix of sweet and salty for those of you that love the mix.

I am partial to it, so this is my go to when I'm having that particular craving. Love this chocolate!

Emily N.
Glendale, WI
I was unsure about this flavor when I first saw it, but now I'm hooked! This is the perfect blend of light salt and light crunch with a smooth milk chocolate. This is a definite buy!
Jackie T.
La Puente, CA
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh these are good. Very good. I already love milk chocolate bars with almonds in it but you can taste the bits of sea salt in it and it's a very pleasant taste. This chocolate bar makes me happy.
Valerie M. B.
I got this chocolate in my voxbox and liked it very much but since I am a dark chocolate fan I went out and bought the Sea Salt Escape DARK CHOCOLATE and I must say that one is better I certainly recommend it!
Wendy B.
I loved the Ghirardelli sea salt escapes bar I received in my voxbox it was not what i expected at all. The Salt enhanced the sweetness of the chocolate it was amazing i loved it
Kaitlin B.
Ludington, MI
This was my favorite thing from the box I received the min I put this in my mouth I couldn't stop eating it. This hands down is the best chocolate I have ever ate in my life, the blend between salt crunchy nutty and rich chocolate couldn't be more perfect. I'm just sad I don't have more
Jacqueline S.
Akron, OH
I'm not usually a fan of almonds in chocolate... However, the sea salt enticed me to try these. Andd... it totally hit the spot. This isn't something I'd typically buy... but I can see myself buying this now!
Dana N.
Lake City, FL
Loved opening my voxbox to find some Ghirardelli chocolate. It was very creamy similar to European chocolate. I was a little disappointed with the lack of salt in the product though. I think it would have been heavenly with bigger pieces of sea salt throughout the bar. Still delicious though.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.