BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Casey A.
Kinston, NC
I was skeptical about trying this chocolate at first whenever I received it in my voxbox. I like regular sea salt on my food, but this had a good taste. I was very impressed. I'm a chocolate lover and at times picky but this somehow will hit the spot!
Allison L.
I did not like it at all. it didn't taste like chocolate and you couldn't tell it had a sea salt taste to it either. wish it had more almond chunks and maybe it would of tasted better.
Lulu I.
Dallas, TX
My favorite Ghirardelli is the Peppermint and Dark Chocolate! OMG!! I love to stock up on that flavor during Fall/Winter time! It has the right amount of chocolate and the right amount of peppermint! Great stuff!
Bonnie D.
Austin, TX
I received this in my Cosmo Voxbox. I had never tried it before and this wasn't necessarily my go-to chocolate brand, but after eating this, I've tried several others as well. This is creamy and the salt adds just a little kick of uniqueness. Let's just say, this bar didn't last long in my house!
Jamie M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My boyfriend got a a bag of the assortment chocolates for Valentine's Day, and I have completely fallen in love. The dark chocolate ones are my favorite. This chocolate is really good!
Kimberly L.
This is all a girl could ask for...er and her boyfriend lol! Chocolate and salt and a coke on the side. The perfect blend of smooth and creamy chocolate, and the right amount of salt.
Jacqueline H.
West Covina, CA
Well I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this decadent smooth wonderful concoction of chocolate and salt. Opened it in my Cosmo VoxBox and Sheer joy was felt! In short the whole bar was gone that day! Yumm!
Kelly W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love most everything chocolate. . .and have recently become addicted to the sea salt and chocolate combo. Lots of chocolates don't have enough flavor for me, not rich enough. . .but this is great in my book!!!
Lauren W.
Imperial, CA
So what do you get when you mix milk chocolate, almonds, and sea salt? A party in your mouth! This chocolate is to die for. It is so smooth and the salty and sweet balance each other so well. It is such a treat!
Meg O.
I'm really glad I just started eating dairy again, because this was delicious. I got it as part of the Cosmo Fall VoxBox '12, and it's totally a mouth party. I love the sea salt with the milk chocolate. The roasted almonds (which I usually don't like at all) actually pair beautifully with it.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.