BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
I have only tried these like twice but of course ghirardelli makes delicious chocolate. The sea salt is a surprisingly different taste. But they are delicious. But I wouldn't expect anything less from ghirardelli.
Meagan D.
Prosper, TX
I'm not usually a fan of salty and sweet together, but this was the perfect combination. The squares are the perfect size, not too small and not too big. Good for people counting calories but still wanting a treat!
Casey A.
Kinston, NC
I was skeptical about trying this chocolate at first whenever I received it in my voxbox. I like regular sea salt on my food, but this had a good taste. I was very impressed. I'm a chocolate lover and at times picky but this somehow will hit the spot!
Lori H.
Springdale, AR
I got this chocolate bar in my cosmo voxbox and loved it. The salt really adds great flavor. They say that a pinch of salt will make the chocolate taste sweeter and I agree. I will be buying more when I can find them!
Ashley S.
San Diego, CA
This in my mouth, all the time. I don't know who thought to combine chocolate and salt but they are effing geniuses. I'm not big on spending a lot of money for "pleasure food", but when I do its on this deliciousness.
Bryanna P.
Berkeley, CA
This was a delicious prize I found at the bottom of my Cosmo VoxBox! I never knew a combination of sweet and salty could be so tasty. I had to make today my cheat day because I couldn't help but eat the whole bar.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
These are the perfect mix of sweet and savory! After I finished one I wanted more! Very addictive! The amount of salt is absolutely spot on and complements the smooth chocolate so well.
Chelsea R.
Platteville, WI
It was a delicious chocolate and amazingly creamy. I don't normally like salt or almonds, so I had my doubts about this chocolate going in to it. It turned out to be very good. It definitely won't go to waste. However, it is a little bit expensive for how much you get and for the taste overall.
Brittany S.
Portland, OR
I LOVE THESE LITTLE CHOCOLATE SQUARES SO MUCH!!! But face it anything with chocolate and caramel is a girls BestFriend during that time of the month! It's defiantly my go to treats when I'm wanting something sweet!
Mary T.
Columbus, OH
I got this in the CosmoVox Box and fully intended to share the large bar with some friends. Approximately 20 minutes later I had eaten the whole thing. The salty + sweet combination is so good. I'm planning to buy a ton when I see them in a store, so maybe my friends will get to try it after all!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.