Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape
4.78 / 5 based on 1,653 Reviews
The decadently rich and creamy milk chocolate in Sea Salt Escape is combined with bursts of sea salt and roasted almonds delivering an epicurean chocolate experience. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure with all natural Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk chocolate. Also look for Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion (32% Cacao) and Coconut Rendezvous.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape
- "I’ve tasted American chocolate that’s fine once it’s been flavoured or mixed with other things, but ordinary milk chocolate is usually done badly, I’m praying that I’m not let down here." in 118 reviews
- "this chocolate bar has a delicious cocoa flavor and the level of sweetness isn't overpowering the pieces of salt make it fun to eat and of course the almonds a bit of bite " in 108 reviews
- "I think I like the sea salt and almonds with dark chocolate just a little bit better but the milk chocolate is still really great!" in 65 reviews
- "probably my second favorite things from this vox box because they were the perfect combination of salty and sweet." in 34 reviews
- "I love that it actually has chunks of sea salt which give it this deliciously crunchy texture and it's the perfect blend of sweet and salty and creamy." in 29 reviews
I have only tried these like twice but of course ghirardelli makes delicious chocolate. The sea salt is a surprisingly different taste. But they are delicious. But I wouldn't expect anything less from ghirardelli.
I'm not usually a fan of salty and sweet together, but this was the perfect combination. The squares are the perfect size, not too small and not too big. Good for people counting calories but still wanting a treat!
I was skeptical about trying this chocolate at first whenever I received it in my voxbox. I like regular sea salt on my food, but this had a good taste. I was very impressed. I'm a chocolate lover and at times picky but this somehow will hit the spot!
I got this chocolate bar in my cosmo voxbox and loved it. The salt really adds great flavor. They say that a pinch of salt will make the chocolate taste sweeter and I agree. I will be buying more when I can find them!
This in my mouth, all the time. I don't know who thought to combine chocolate and salt but they are effing geniuses. I'm not big on spending a lot of money for "pleasure food", but when I do its on this deliciousness.
This was a delicious prize I found at the bottom of my Cosmo VoxBox! I never knew a combination of sweet and salty could be so tasty. I had to make today my cheat day because I couldn't help but eat the whole bar.
These are the perfect mix of sweet and savory! After I finished one I wanted more! Very addictive! The amount of salt is absolutely spot on and complements the smooth chocolate so well.
It was a delicious chocolate and amazingly creamy. I don't normally like salt or almonds, so I had my doubts about this chocolate going in to it. It turned out to be very good. It definitely won't go to waste. However, it is a little bit expensive for how much you get and for the taste overall.
I LOVE THESE LITTLE CHOCOLATE SQUARES SO MUCH!!! But face it anything with chocolate and caramel is a girls BestFriend during that time of the month! It's defiantly my go to treats when I'm wanting something sweet!
I got this in the CosmoVox Box and fully intended to share the large bar with some friends. Approximately 20 minutes later I had eaten the whole thing. The salty + sweet combination is so good. I'm planning to buy a ton when I see them in a store, so maybe my friends will get to try it after all!
Q & A
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Is the salt taste overpowering? I love sweet and salty, but for some reason, I am hesitant to try the salted caramel craze. This seems to be a part of that.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos