BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Lindsay I.
Saint Louis, MO
You can't ever go wrong with Ghirardelli, and this certainly was no different! The Sea Salt Escape bar had the perfect amount of sea salt - just a very mild hint. It was paired with roasted almonds and milk chocolate. So yummy!!!
Robert G.
As a local bay area Californian I can say Visit Ghirardelli square in San Francisco some time. but there chocolate is always amazing and this is no different, sweet yet salty what could be wrong with it when it melts in your mouth ?
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
These are so yummy and smooth!!!! One of my favorite chocolates! However beware, before you know it you've eaten the whole thing in a matter of minutes!!!! I only buy on occasion for just that reason, but oh what a yummy treat!!!!!
Ellie P.
Fort Wayne, IN
A divine mix of chocolate and sea salt combine for a sublime experience. The chocolate is so smooth and the salt gives it just enough of an edge to make you mouth water!
Tawny D.
Hope Mills, NC
When I received this in my voxbox I was excited. I mean what girl doesn't love chocolate!?! Well the combination of salt and chocolate is truly amazing! I think Ill go buy me some more bars of this!!
Demetria N.
Salisbury, NC
Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape is just to die for. OMG at first I taste the milk chocolate, then the Roasted almonds. But the best part was the hit of sea salt. This is my new favorite chocolate!!!
Lucie D.
The almonds are perfectly cut and give the chocolate a perfect crunch and the sea salt add to that crunch. The sweet and salty mix of this chocolate bar makes it "So SO so So Good"
Thanks to influenster to have sent this to me - I got it right before an 7 hour trip to france so it was nice to have on the plane :)
Erica M.
Scarborough, Me
SOOO Glad I was able to try this product in the cosmo vox box 2012- salt and chocolate just doesn't seem to go together in my mind. Can I just say this is sooo good that my hubby, my 4yr old son and myself all enjoyed this one!
Sofia C.
Stockton, CA
So happy that Ghirardelli finally decided to do a Sea Salt chocolate. they definitely did not disappoint. Perfect combination of the 2. Something to indulge in, so try not to eat the whole bar.
Cheyenne B.
Bettendorf, IA
Haven't tried these yet but I'm definitely going to the store to go pick some up! Ghirardelli is one of the best chocolate brands. Very rich in flavor. I'd live to try this sweet and salty combo!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.