BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Maria P.
Rochester, NY
When I received my Cosmo voxbox, the chocolate was melted, but I put it in the fridge and it still tasted good when I opened it to try it. Never judge a product by it's name. Sea Salt. Not salty at all. Very good!! Plus I love almonds.
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
I love this chocolate. The combination of salt and almond and crunch is great. Salty and sweet is sweet heaven. It really doesn't sound that appealing putting sea salt in chocolate, but it is a MUST!
Valerie G.
Hamilton, OH
As a former San Francisco resident, I'm a huge Ghirardelli fan. That being said, I'm not a fan of the sea salt trend foods. While eating chocolate, I like to avoid the salty taste - sea or otherwise.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
This candy was absolutely delicious! The chocolate is so rich and perfectly sweetened. The sea salt adds just what you need with your chocolate. Al of Ghirardelli chocolate's are so unique and delicious!
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
The salt really brings out the taste of the dark chocolate! This is one of my guilty pleasures! Pop it in the freezer for an hour and eat, somehow it just tastes better!
Tawny D.
Hope Mills, NC
When I received this in my voxbox I was excited. I mean what girl doesn't love chocolate!?! Well the combination of salt and chocolate is truly amazing! I think Ill go buy me some more bars of this!!
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
My brother bought these literally everyday when he lived with us. I even got him some for Christmas one year cause he loved them so much. They are really good and I always snuck a piece for myself.
Vanessa F.
Loxley, AL
These chocolates are amazing. I have tried most of the flavors and haven't come across one yet I don't like. Smooth, creamy, yummy...what more can I say? Great stocking stuffers for Christmas ;)
Lindsay I.
Saint Louis, MO
You can't ever go wrong with Ghirardelli, and this certainly was no different! The Sea Salt Escape bar had the perfect amount of sea salt - just a very mild hint. It was paired with roasted almonds and milk chocolate. So yummy!!!
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
These are so yummy and smooth!!!! One of my favorite chocolates! However beware, before you know it you've eaten the whole thing in a matter of minutes!!!! I only buy on occasion for just that reason, but oh what a yummy treat!!!!!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.