BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Ivy G.
Athens
I love Milk Sea Salt Escape!!! I tried it for the first time the other day and i don't usually like the mix of chocolate and salt but its a great combination. The almond gives it a nice texture that i feel is needed. I love this chocolate.
Gabrielle R.
The perfect combination of sweet and salty and crunchy! Honestly, my only complaint with this was the fact that it was milk chocolate instead of dark - I'm not really a big fan of milk chocolate, but this really really really hit the spot!
Melissa L.
Fate,Tx
I love chocolate, caramel and salt. This is a perfect trifecta of flavor. Smooth and satisfying. I like that they are individually wrapped, that way I can control my portions.
Susan S.
Not too disappointed, the sea salt on the packaging scared me a little because I thought that the sea salt would make it taste bad but actually was surprisingly good! There was quite a bit of crunch to this however, I really enjoyed it.
Valerie G.
Hamilton, OH
As a former San Francisco resident, I'm a huge Ghirardelli fan. That being said, I'm not a fan of the sea salt trend foods. While eating chocolate, I like to avoid the salty taste - sea or otherwise.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
This candy was absolutely delicious! The chocolate is so rich and perfectly sweetened. The sea salt adds just what you need with your chocolate. Al of Ghirardelli chocolate's are so unique and delicious!
Michelle T.
I got this before as a gift and really liked it! The slight crunch and saltiness balances out the sweetness from the chocolate. I ate like the whole bar while studying for finals, and it was my savior!
Korinne T.
If your taste buds like sweet & salty, this is definitely a good product! The Ghirardelli sea salt escape chocolates are the perfect size for that craving that you get every once in a while. The carmel and sea salt ones are also great!
Maritza G.
Sanger, TX
This is a sweet treat that is so delish it makes you wanna eat another. My mouth waters just writing this post. It is for sure a must buy for your special friend or family member this holiday season!
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
The salt really brings out the taste of the dark chocolate! This is one of my guilty pleasures! Pop it in the freezer for an hour and eat, somehow it just tastes better!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.