BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Rebecca C.
Warwick, RI
I'm pretty picky about my chocolate and loved loved loved the taste of this. The chocolate is rich and creamy, just like the package says. The hint of salt and almond makes the perfect salty and sweet combo.
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
I told myself I would only have one square but this chocolate was just too good. A perfectly made bar of chocolate, sea salt, and almonds. (and I don't even like almonds in my chocolate but this was so good)
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got a free sample from when I was at a baseball game and when I saw what it had in it. I was a lil at ease at first but then I tried it days later and it was pretty good. Is it something I would buy? No!
Megan L.
Lewiston, ID
My son & I LOVED the new Ghirardelli Gourmet Chocolate Sea Salt Escape. It was a nice blend of sweet and salty. Definitely a new taste, but I liked it. And so did my son! I had to hide the rest of the package from him before he ate it all! :)
Laura M.
Amesbury, MA
I received this chocolate today, i am never disappointed by ghiradelli, but this was really good. the almonds were chopped small enough to be well distributed throughout the chocolate and with the just slighgted hint of seasalt to enhance, and the creamy milk chocolate, really yummy
Sarah B.
Branchburg, NJ
I'm a big believer in chocolate being a remedy to a bad day. This chocolate is delicious with a creamy bite and salty kick! The almonds add a great crunch to the milky chocolate. No complaints. Would love to taste it with some caramel.
Christina F.
Shirley, NY
When I see chocolate and sea salt, I have to try it. Unfortunately, I'm almost always disappointed with the taste. However, that was not the case with this chocolate bar. It's a perfect blend of both flavors and the chocolate is smooth.
Stephanie B.
Madison, TN
Just got the Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape in my voxbox. I'm in love!!! I enjoy salty/sweet foods so this is perfect. The salt is not overpowering. It is just a nice surprise to my taste buds ever so often.
Kiara K.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I find myself buying this anytime I go grocery shopping or just passing by a store. My favorites are the milk chocolate . They're delicious and a great gift! Although i prefer to keep them to myself lol.
Gabrielle R.
The perfect combination of sweet and salty and crunchy! Honestly, my only complaint with this was the fact that it was milk chocolate instead of dark - I'm not really a big fan of milk chocolate, but this really really really hit the spot!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.