BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tristen S.
WESTFIELD
Sea salt and chocolate is my absolute favorite combination, but usually there is either not enough salt, or too much. This is so perfect though. Just enough salt to have that bit of zip, but it doesn't overpower the great taste of the chocolate.
Leilani R.
MANTECA, CA
I received this bar of Ghirardelli courtesy of Influenster in the Cosmo Voxbox. Wow this bar was DELICIOUS!!. The salt & almonds were the perfect combination to the creamy,& smooth chocolate. I've already bought a new package. Thanks Influenster!!
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got a free sample from when I was at a baseball game and when I saw what it had in it. I was a lil at ease at first but then I tried it days later and it was pretty good. Is it something I would buy? No!
Rebecca C.
Warwick, RI
I'm pretty picky about my chocolate and loved loved loved the taste of this. The chocolate is rich and creamy, just like the package says. The hint of salt and almond makes the perfect salty and sweet combo.
Laura M.
Amesbury, MA
I received this chocolate today, i am never disappointed by ghiradelli, but this was really good. the almonds were chopped small enough to be well distributed throughout the chocolate and with the just slighgted hint of seasalt to enhance, and the creamy milk chocolate, really yummy
Sierra U.
Lincoln, CA
I received this in my Cosmo VoxBox and loved it! I don't normally go for salted chocolates, but this one was amazing! The salty taste was very subtle and the crunch from the almonds was great. The chocolate itself was creamy and delicious, which is expected from Ghirardelli. This chocolate bar definitely didn't last long in my house!
Carmen L.
Delray Beach, FL
This was so delicious!!! I don't really eat much sweets, but this was just so good, it blew me away! I would have like a little bit more salt, sometimes i could barely taste the salt, but it was just amazing. Will definitely purchase again.
Sarah C.
McChord AFB, WA
Ghirardelli gets me every time I go grocery shopping. Their chocolate is just so good and they have so many different varieties to pick from. And if you ever get the chance to go in a Ghirardelli cafe, DO IT!
Chrisha B.
These are hands down the best chocolate that I have tasted! It is so sweet and creamy I literally am upset and when I watch chick flicks or its that time of the month it's a perfect compilation and remedy.
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
I told myself I would only have one square but this chocolate was just too good. A perfectly made bar of chocolate, sea salt, and almonds. (and I don't even like almonds in my chocolate but this was so good)
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.