BY GHIRARDELLI

• How are these? Is the sea salt an overpowering taste?2 Answers
  • is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Jennifer B.
I received a box of Ghirardelli as a present recently and I fell in love with the taste. It's not too bitter or too sweet. I enjoyed it by itself straight from the package but it would go great with so many recipes.
Kelly W.
Summerville, SC
I received a coupon for a free product from a Facebook promotion and chose this flavor to try something new. I was unsure until I took my first bite! I was hooked! The salt and chocolate are a GREAT combination!
Lexi B.
Fair Lawn, NJ
The bar was nice, but too sweet for my taste. The sea salt and almonds are definitely a nice touch. But i think i will stick to the lindt dark chocolate with sea salt bar as the chocolate is less sweet in that one. But that's personal preference.
Kristen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The sea salt and almond bars are by far their best option in my opinion! They give the perfect mix of salty and sweet. I always look out for them on sale at Target
Wendy P.
I ate this immediately! I loved it! It tastes like a regular almond and chocolate but when you taste the salt, yumm! It enhances the chocolate. I expected it to taste like a salt bar but it didn't, it was a hint of salt. Sadly I ate it all....
Dana J.
La Crosse, WI
I was a pretty big fan of this product. I love the combination of salty and sweet. Typically, I'm not a huge almond fan, but these were chopped up small enough to where I didn't mind them. The chocolate, salt, and almonds were a great combination.
Wendy K.
Roseville, CA
Ghirardelli is is one of my favorite chocolates and they really won me over with Sea Salt Escape. These chocolates have the perfect blend of chocolate, sea salt and almond pieces. I can eat these all day long.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love salted chocolate, so I was very excited to try this product. After my taste test, I was slightly disappointed. I could barley taste the salt. When I did taste the salt, it was VERY strong. Other than that it was your typical chocolate bar.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Sea salt is not really a new thing, when I was little I remember my dad sprinkling salt on watermelon. But salt on our taste buds brings out flavor in food. And this is Ghirardelli chocolate need i say more .
Leilani R.
Manteca, CA
I received this bar of Ghirardelli courtesy of Influenster in the Cosmo Voxbox. Wow this bar was DELICIOUS!!. The salt & almonds were the perfect combination to the creamy,& smooth chocolate. I've already bought a new package. Thanks Influenster!!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.