BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel S.
Hatboro, PA
Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape Chocolate is a dream come true. Its the perfect mix between sweet and salty, and has a great crunch from the almonds. It goes perfectly with my 2PM pick me up coffee. I recommend this product to anyone who craves that perfect sweet and salty combo.

Can find this product at target and my favorite place amazon.com!
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY
I would buy this every single day. It is delicious. The chocolate is sublime and so smooth. Add the sea salt and it makes it just wonderful. Ghirardelli always has a good product in my opinion. Can't go wrong.
Jennifer B.
I received a box of Ghirardelli as a present recently and I fell in love with the taste. It's not too bitter or too sweet. I enjoyed it by itself straight from the package but it would go great with so many recipes.
Kelly W.
Summerville, SC
I received a coupon for a free product from a Facebook promotion and chose this flavor to try something new. I was unsure until I took my first bite! I was hooked! The salt and chocolate are a GREAT combination!
Allyssa B.
Linden, NJ
I'm not a nut person. I usually steer clear from candy with nuts and I don't actually like almonds. However, this chocolate bar is amazing!! The chocolate is nice and smooth, the almonds give it a nice crunch and flavor, and the hint of sea salt makes for the perfect salty + sweet combo. I think I may have found myself a new favorite candy bar!
Bailey P.
St George, UT
I love chocolate. That's a given. But, I think chocolate and sea salt is the greatest combination since... the other greatest combination ever. If you love chocolate and almonds, you'll love this. I'm sure of it.
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
I never really liked sweets until a couple of years ago. I was always into salty/savory foods, but suddenly, I started enjoying chocolate. This is a chocolate I always have on hand because it's savory and sweet. I love the ying and yang. Thumbs up!
JeNai R.
Dallas , TX
These are so good! Perfect balance of sweet and salty. Girhadelli uses good quality chocolate, it has a nice consitancy. Always come in milk or dark so you can change it up depending on your mood.
Only problem is trying to eat one servings worth ;)
Incorporating salty and sweet is huge right now with all the expensive gourmet chocolate out there you can bet it's serious completion. But among all the bacon infused and other sorts this is a classic and so delicious it's just as over the top.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN
This creamy chocolate bar has a hint of salty goodness in it. Also when you read the ingredients you know what everything is. So for all you healthy girls out there that want a little cheat snack this one is for you!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.