BY GHIRARDELLI

• How are these? Is the sea salt an overpowering taste?2 Answers
  • is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Crystal C.
My face lit up when I saw this in my Cosmo VoxBox, I've recently become obsessed with anything sea salt and chocolate! I would have like the chocolate to be more creamy and the sea salt to be just a bit more salty. I would probably buy this again though!
Janelle H.
Seattle, WA
The sea salt part in the name through me off a bit (and other people that I told/showed). I thought the sea salt was going to be overwhelming.. but it wasn't ! It was sooooo good! Will definitely purchase this soon.
Rebecca M.
San Diego, CA
Who would've thought that sea salt, almonds, & chocolate would make for a match made in heaven!? This bar was absolutely delicious & I honestly didn't think that I would like it but lo & behold, I couldn't get enough!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my favorite chocolates, the flavor of the sea salt and caramel combination is intense... so sweet, so savory, just plain delicious. This is my bad day go-to chocolate as well as my secret little treat to myself on a good day. Love, love, love.
Rikka I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I adored this chocolate so much that I went out and got my own. (Got to try it in a voxbox) I'm not a sweets fan, but I really enjoyed this because it was a perfect blend of sweet and salty. It was gone in one sitting.
Jessica M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I received a yummy bar of Sea Salt Escape in my Cosmo Voxbox and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's the perfect blend of creamy milk chocolate, pinch of salt and perfect amount of crunchy almonds. This is surely a melt in your mouth treat that I really enjoyed.
Ivon H.
I've always been a fan of Ghirardelli chocolate and this is just another 'flavor' that I enjoy. I got to try it when it came in the Cosmo Voxbox & I must say I'm loving the taste! Definitely gonna go buy some more (:
Allie M.
Windermere, FL
I got this in the Vox Box. I've had Ghirardelli before, and they're one of my favorite brands of chocolate. This specific flavor wasn't really that great. I could tell there was sea salt, but it tasted like an employee dumped a little too much sea salt in the mix. I couldn't finish half the pack before I had to throw it out. Will not buy this flavor.
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY
I would buy this every single day. It is delicious. The chocolate is sublime and so smooth. Add the sea salt and it makes it just wonderful. Ghirardelli always has a good product in my opinion. Can't go wrong.
Rachel S.
Hatboro, PA
Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape Chocolate is a dream come true. Its the perfect mix between sweet and salty, and has a great crunch from the almonds. It goes perfectly with my 2PM pick me up coffee. I recommend this product to anyone who craves that perfect sweet and salty combo.

Can find this product at target and my favorite place amazon.com!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.