BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jee L.
I didn't think I would like these because I usually like chocolate as is; without any additional ingredients or fillings.

But I am absolutely in love with these! The saltiness is not overpowering at all and just enough to bring out the sweetness more.

I enjoy it with salted hot chocolate or salted mocha.
Cynthia C.
Manteca, CA
This is by far my favorite flavor and brand of chocolate. I do LOVE my Godiva, Hershey's and Mars brands but Ghirardelli has always been one of my first picks especially during the time mother nature makes her monthly visits. =)
Elizabeth H.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so delicious! I love the contrast between the milk chocolate and the salt....they compliment each other perfectly. However, I do like the Godiva ones better (dark chocolate and sea salt). Plus, they're a little healthier for you, too!
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
I like chocolate, and this is chocolate, so I like it. However, I prefer dark chocolate. Also, while the sea salt is a nice twist, it isn't what I want when I have chocolate. I liked it but will probably stick to my 72% cacao :)
Allison O.
Alameda, CA
One of my favorite, melt in your mouth chocolates. I'm a huge fan of their brand in general and love all of the different flavorings that they have to offer. This is a great way to go and treat yourself after a hard day's work.
N C.
Boston, MA
This Ghirardelli Chocolate is actually my favorite! I got it in my COSMO VOXBOX and tried it for the first time; LOVE IT. It's the perfect melt-in-your-mouth combination of velvety chocolate, nuts, and sea salt. Definitely try it out, it's absolutely decadent treat!
Brandi F.
Kenosha, WI
I recently saw a TV episide especially about a gourmet chocolate company that is known for the sprinkles of sea salt on top of their chocolate. When I saw this, I was instantly intrigued. I understand that the sweet and salty combination is irresistible, but the sea salt in this chocolate bar truly brings out the peak flavors and makes it hard to take just one piece.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
Ghirardelli has always made great tasting chocolate. I love the sea salt escape because it has a little bit of a crunch and the perfect amount of smooth milk chocolate.
Ivette
These chocolates are one of my favorites especially the holiday one the peppermint bark it is the most delicious thing ever I literally ate a whole bag that I bought to share all by myself and the peppermint doesn't over power
Kaily B.
I don't know what the deal is with sea salt, caramel and chocolate but this is the best product that Ghirardelli have ever. They will make you feel like you are sitting sea side with the perfect weather and a good book. Lovely.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.