BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Margaret O.
Mount Wolf, PA
These are so good!! The combination of chocolate and salt is like perfect. Kind of similar to a chocolate covered pretzel experience but so much betterrrrrr. They also come individually wrapped so when you open the bag you don't feel as if you have to eat the whole bag.
Robyn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was so excited to find this in my box, I love chocolate especially Ghirardelli! This one in particular just didn't have a good taste for me. I enjoy the salty sweetness but this one just had an odd taste to me. Its the first time that a chocolate bar has gone uneaten in my home.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
These are so good and decadent! So creamy with that hint of salty goodness. You can never go wrong with Ghirardelli products. Wish they would bring back the non pareils
Amy B.
Orlando, FL
I really do like the product. I am VERY disappointed they no longer make Hazelnut Crisp and it has seriously affected how much of their chocolate I buy now. Would've given them five stars if they still made my favorite product..
Brittany L.
Paulsboro, NJ
Delicious, smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate!!! Normally, I just buy Hershey's, but if I feel especially into it I will splurge and get this. It is definitely better quality than your average 85 cent chocolate bar.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
I like chocolate, and this is chocolate, so I like it. However, I prefer dark chocolate. Also, while the sea salt is a nice twist, it isn't what I want when I have chocolate. I liked it but will probably stick to my 72% cacao :)
Allison O.
Alameda, CA
One of my favorite, melt in your mouth chocolates. I'm a huge fan of their brand in general and love all of the different flavorings that they have to offer. This is a great way to go and treat yourself after a hard day's work.
Kerry M.
Bedford, PA
I've always heard people rave about how amazing Ghirardelli chocolate is.
Got this in my Cosmo Voxbox.
The chocolate is pretty good but it's not overwhelmingly amazing.
It could maybe be because of the nuts and salt in it.

I wouldn't buy it on a regular basis.
Ashle G.
Omg I don't even like chocolate and when I got this on my voxbox and tasted it omg I feel in love I was going to give this to my mom but I changed my mind and having salt in chocolate gives it a kick , go buy it it truly good .
Ashley A.
These are absolutely amazing, they melt in your mouth and the salty and.sweet taste goes perfect with eachother. Gharadelli is a great brand and never fail to produce great products. I definitely will recommend these to others.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.