BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa C.
Bellevue, WA
These bars including the dark chocolate varieties happen to be some of my favorite chocolate bars. They run second to my favorite bar which is the Seattle Chocolates Sea Salt Truffle bar, but this one is more available. Savory with sweet is such and awesome flavor experience!
Raveen D.
I had never tried Ghirardelli's chocolate before and I was a little apprehensive about the sea salt but this was amazing. I love how smooth the milk chocolate was it defiantly melts in your mouth. The almonds and the sea salt make a great combo, i will defiantly try this again.
Chantell E.
Taylor, MI
I am not a chocolate fan. I am for all things sweet and sour. This chocolate is rich and creamy and I can taste the hints of sea salt which is surprisingly not bad at all. Mixed with the roasted almonds makes for a nice chocolate treat for those who like salty sweet treats.
Krystal B.
Reading, PA
This happens to be my favorite candy bar. It is my go too chocolate bar when I am craving that ultimate salty sweetness that I love so much. The almonds add an amazing crunch to the creamy milk chocolate. It's just absolutely delish!
Maranda M.
Austin, TX
I occasionally get cravings for something sweet and something salty. This delectable treat brings the best of both into one little bite! You get a smooth creamy chocolate, paired with a nice salty crunch. What more could you ask for?
Erica D.
Yonkers, NY
Throughout my pregnancy I have craved chocolate 24/7! When I received my VoxBox and a large Ghirardelli chocolate bar I was so happy. I tried it right away and must say it was amazing! It was the perfect mix of salty and sweet...I'd say its a must try or shall I say must buy!
Jessamine D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I was hesitant to taste this when I first opened my VoxBox but was very surprised by the taste. I loved the sweetness and a little saltiness in it and the creaminess of the chocolate. I truly loved it and would definitely buy more. :)
Sarah K.
Wheeling, IL
Chocolate is everyone's best friend, especially this chocolate bar. With the simple addition of sea salt, Ghirardelli has transformed a normal chocolate bar into this sweet but ultimately satisfying salty goddess. All it takes is one little square on the tip of your tongue to experience the rich and luscious flavors using sea salt. It really is truly amazing and a sea salt escape.
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
This is by far the best tasting chocolate bar I have EVER tried. I was a bit curious at how the sea salt would taste in chocolate, but once I tried it..I was in chocolate heaven. So good, but obviously not good for the figure. :)
Mary H.
Los Banos, CA
When I first seen this I was a little sceptacle on trying it. I'm not a huge fan of salty flavors, so I wasn't sure if I would like it. But I loved it after trying it!! I'm addicted now! Love the milk chocolate and almonds!! & the sea salt isn't too over powering. Huge fan!!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.